project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mini-Mods > PR:WWII General Discussion
24 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:WWII General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality WWII modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2012, 08:11 AM   #1
Pvt.LHeureux
Project Normandy Contributor

Default Going to play!

Ok use this thread to let other people know if you have the intention of joining any Project Normandy server to "START" the server.

So right now I'm going to go on one of the server, I hope we can have some rounds today, it's Saturday so we should be able to!

Join me!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Chuva_RD : You want to remove bugged thing but dont tell how to fill formed void.
Old 02-07-2012, 12:52 PM   #2
snake_rus1
Default Re: Going to play!

I was wondering where did all PN servers disappear?
So how does it work? If i want to play PN who do i have to contact and what do i have to do?
Old 02-07-2012, 01:49 PM   #3
Ratface
PR Server License Moderator

Most of the servers are just password protected because you have to have the PN download, but most of the passwords are just pn to allow easy access. I think they're only populated earlier in the day (at least for me) because a lot more europeans have been playing the download, therefore I dont usually get to play :/

Anyways, password for most servers is pn

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-07-2012, 02:13 PM   #4
Pvt.LHeureux

The mini-mod is not quite popular for now since one of the most popular server [NEW] stoped hosting PN because they didn't have enough admins. The mini-mod will have more players for next release. Just wait and you'll play

Chuva_RD : You want to remove bugged thing but dont tell how to fill formed void.
Old 02-08-2012, 08:57 AM   #5
snake_rus1

i know the password is PN, but thx
Ok, i see now. NEW is not hosting and nobody else does?
Old 02-08-2012, 10:24 AM   #6
Pvt.LHeureux

There is other people hosting, but [NEW] is viewed as a really good server. But the problem is that once [NEW] stoped hosting, nobody joined other servers, waiting for [NEW] to come back. It never did. If [NEW] would come back people from the clan and others would join and we could play.

For now we have to start servers and it's never guarranted that we will reach full server.

Next release will bring back people and will bring new people too.

Old 02-08-2012, 10:28 AM   #7
snake_rus1

btw PRTA is now running PN, 3 uf us there
Old 02-12-2012, 01:34 PM   #8
Pvt.LHeureux

Today we've got some people that are going to join the server, get on so we can play full rounds hopefully!

Old 02-13-2012, 02:55 AM   #9
[R-DEV]AfterDune
PR:BF2 Lead Developer
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

I see two Normandy threads bumped when people are going to play, I think we should keep it at one thread .

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f10-...ml#post1731562

Closed Thread

Tags
play