project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Clans > Clan Recruitment
16 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Clan Recruitment Post here if you are looking for a clan, or wish to advertise vacancies within yours.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2012, 03:04 PM   #21
Rezza
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to Rezza Send a message via Skype™ to Rezza
Default Re: Men Of War

Welcome to our latest 2 new members!

[MOW] Havoc

and

[MOW] Torpedonorman

Signatures will be up soon!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rezza is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:17 PM   #22
TorpedoNorman

thank you all
TorpedoNorman is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 01:31 AM   #23
Rezza
Supporting Member

Recruitments are open again. We are looking for dedicated teamplayers!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-20-2013, 08:53 AM   #24
Fatal-M

After months of begging Rezza to play PR and re establish communications with our clan mates i am pleased to say that we are back , better and bigger than ever!

Welcome to all the new recruits , hope i'll see you soon on the battlefield with us!
Fatal-M is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 04:58 PM   #25
Nate(GER)
Supporting Member
PR Server License Moderator

Thanks for joining our Server the past days.

When you decide to leave the server, please leave it before the round starts instead of spawning and teamkilling each other and thus wasting your team's tickets. Also you make it hard for admins to balance the teams if you stay in the game and then leave within the first 2 minutes.

Cheers, other than that, good games.

Nate(GER) is online now Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 05:17 PM   #26
Fatal-M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate(GER) View Post
Thanks for joining our Server the past days.

When you decide to leave the server, please leave it before the round starts instead of spawning and teamkilling each other and thus wasting your team's tickets. Also you make it hard for admins to balance the teams if you stay in the game and then leave within the first 2 minutes.

Cheers, other than that, good games.
My apologies good sir , our attention was to join the server and aid the team with APC's , as we were the first one to create it the admins told us that the second squad that create an APC squad had the right to take them anyways. out of frustration we decided to leave the server so i TK'd my clan mates and left, I've been a member of the PR community for over 4 years now and i rarely did a childish behavior like that but this time it was purely out of frustration from your server admins decision, its not a proper excuse but still..

anyhow sorry if i caused you and your server any problems , it wont happen again! hope we meet on the battlefield...
Fatal-M is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 05:42 PM   #27
Nate(GER)
Supporting Member

Uh, Can't remember there was an issue on your team. I didn't warn anyone, do you recall the admin's name?

No worries, always nice to see you join.

Old 06-26-2013, 06:20 PM   #28
Frontliner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal-M View Post
My apologies good sir , our attention was to join the server and aid the team with APC's , as we were the first one to create it the admins told us that the second squad that create an APC squad had the right to take them anyways. out of frustration we decided to leave the server so i TK'd my clan mates and left, I've been a member of the PR community for over 4 years now and i rarely did a childish behavior like that but this time it was purely out of frustration from your server admins decision, its not a proper excuse but still..

anyhow sorry if i caused you and your server any problems , it wont happen again! hope we meet on the battlefield...
You had early squad. Thrakattack was the only one on our side with Admin rights and was afk at the time it happened and is thus not to blame. Players from WGP noticed you had an early squad and because of that asked you to resign if nothing else. I am 100% certain though nobody threatened you to make it an admin matter, Thrak himself(who was afk in the beginning of the round), when hearing about the above, said it probably would've been a better decision to just leave you be, but at that time you already left.

Frontliner is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 02:35 AM   #29
Rezza
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontliner View Post
You had early squad. Thrakattack was the only one on our side with Admin rights and was afk at the time it happened and is thus not to blame. Players from WGP noticed you had an early squad and because of that asked you to resign if nothing else. I am 100% certain though nobody threatened you to make it an admin matter, Thrak himself(who was afk in the beginning of the round), when hearing about the above, said it probably would've been a better decision to just leave you be, but at that time you already left.
I created the squad on 1:30 on my game. I am pretty sure my intentions were not on making an apc squad that early. Being a PR player for years i don't like to play the game of saying oh you are a second early oh you are a milisecond too late and accusing people. So instead of arguing we rather left. You guys were very intimate about your APC squad. I clicked on the open squad once we left 1.31 and entered 1.30. I am very sure about this i saw it on my screen.

My advice to you sometimes take a step back don't be so intimate about what you want at the end of the day we all play as a team we shouldn't nit pick on small stuff like this. Its not really worth it. We decided to leave because the guys wanted to do APC and we had a lot of long rounds before that as infantry. You guys were very persistant and we didn't want to discuss half an hour to play a game which is annoying and in no way effective or fun so we left.

Old 06-27-2013, 03:14 AM   #30
Nate(GER)
Supporting Member

Allright. Please note that none of our admins/qrf-players was involved in this, so don't blame us

Always glad to see you join and good luck with your recruitment.

Tags
men, war