project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Clans > Clan Recruitment
20 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Clan Recruitment Post here if you are looking for a clan, or wish to advertise vacancies within yours.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2012, 09:56 AM   #161
dutch
PR Server License Administrator

Send a message via MSN to dutch Send a message via Skype™ to dutch
Default Re: F|H Invictus clan

Yes thanks for the great game and see you guys on the next battle Had great fun in the oil depot, it was my unit (2REP) and the NEW guys you where fighting there. Was good fun.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dutch is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 10:08 AM   #162
Finrar

Clearing the kitchen in oil depo from then window was fun Too bad that we made the same mistake and you guys stormed from the same window and wiped our squad out

Finrar is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 10:14 AM   #163
Daniel

I just remember covering the big hall in that building, opposite side of the kitchen behind the long hallway, then sprinting out, following my man who shot one of you, I came with him, shot also one, but there were 2 other enemies... -.- xD nice game!

Daniel is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 05:06 AM   #164
dutch

I do not know who reads this.

I am out on a business trip and just read two locked topics by one of our ****** members daniel.

The immature little boy had two topics locked and started childish discussion and disrespected other great clans, F|H Invictus has nothing to do with his statements, actions nor his replies. Tiger Platoon for example is one of the better clans out there and so are all the other clans he questioned.

I am disgusted by his behavior, F|H steps away from it and he is told to not recruit anymore for us, all he does is give us a very bad name.

We apologize and i really hope you all read this cause we only want good games and fights.

Old 08-18-2012, 07:49 AM   #165
Andersson
Supporting Member

dutch, your official apology is accepted.

We're good.

Have a good 'un mate.

Andersson is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 04:47 AM   #166
dutch

Bump

Looking for:

Good fellas, that love to play allot of PR and who are interested to play with a team.
We have a good group of guys and we play allot on pub servers + we take on many battles.

Our clan also hosts two Polish speaking regiments.

Old 09-27-2012, 03:04 PM   #167
Helixmarksmen

Hey all

The 3 para of Invictus is looking for members for a mortar squad .
dont think that this is a boring job of PR .
Thats where you are mistaken we will be hunted we will see more action then a regular inf squad.
And preparations are more tactical and more presise then a shoot and kill squad.
Be the 1 person or more that can say we shelld the crap out of them.
Mortars can have a devestating effect on a Battlefield .
If you say im not good at mortars or at PR
We will teach you wat you need to know.
To become a key factor to victory on a battlefield of PR.

Pm me if you are interested
Helixmarksmen is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:20 AM   #168
Curry-Chicken
Supporting Member
PR Server License Moderator
Send a message via MSN to Curry-Chicken Send a message via Skype™ to Curry-Chicken

We are looking forward guys!

cheers,
Curry.

Going inactive in PR for unknown time end of March 2014.
Curry-Chicken is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 05:34 PM   #169
Curry-Chicken
Supporting Member
PR Server License Moderator
Send a message via MSN to Curry-Chicken Send a message via Skype™ to Curry-Chicken

Thanks for this great battle tonight. Looking forward to the next one!

cheers,
Curry.

Going inactive in PR for unknown time end of March 2014.
Curry-Chicken is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 04:16 AM   #170
dutch

Yup good fight, we are also looking forward to the next one, only ashamed I could only play half of it.

Up to the next one.

Tags
clan, f|h, invictus, recruiting