project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mini-Mods > PR:Vietnam General Discussion > PR:V Suggestions
23 Dec 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:V Suggestions Suggestions from our community members.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 01:45 AM   #31
Tonnie
Retired PR Developer

Default Re: Aussie Forces?

guys FFS get over it...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

HangMan: BF2 Editor, it has very strict limitations memory wise, and crashes all the time. Its like a girl. Treat it with respect and take it slow and you'll get places. Rush and get ahead of yourself and it will turn around and punch you in the mouth
Old 04-13-2010, 03:03 AM   #32
Gunner_downer

+1 to that. This thread is for the celebration of the Aussie forces in the up and coming PR:V mod.

Woot, FN FAL! Can't wait for that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-13-2010, 03:09 AM   #33
HangMan_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner_downer View Post
Woot, FN FAL! Can't wait for that.
Woot, L1A1 SLR! Can't wait for that.

PR Community Faction Team - "Getting Sh*t Done..."
Old 04-13-2010, 04:31 AM   #34
mo0nbuggy1
Banned

Will it just be Infantary or will the Armoured Corps in it too?
Old 04-13-2010, 01:14 PM   #35
JohnnyTheIED
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by galeknight1 View Post
Excuse me Johnny, but did you actually do some hard research before posting, or are you just saying things on the basis that you think is true? You even said yourself that you weren't taught much about the Vietnam conflict, so please refrain from making statements that you don't really know is fact.
Stop trying to talk scrap for people. I said I wasn't shown much about Australian troops in Vietnam. Not that I "wasn't taught about Vietnam conflict" lol. You drunkies are full of it.

And considering there was only 7, 500 troops at the highest peak, Doesn't seem like I missed much either does it.

Edit: User was warned for "attitude problem". This is not an acceptable way to interact with other user in these forums.
Last edited by [R-MOD]Saobh; 04-14-2010 at 06:49 AM..
Old 04-13-2010, 09:12 PM   #36
Hitman.2.5

The Aussies used the Centurion Tank there too

Derpist
Old 04-13-2010, 09:24 PM   #37
Hitman.2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyTheIED View Post
And by the way, I know what the SAS is, during ww2 it was basically the British foreign legion.
LOL the foreign legion has convicts that are not from France in it and the SAS in the beginning had only British members and used the LRDG to get around...

Quote:
The SAS is a airborne force.
Not entirely true there are 4 specialties You had one. Air troop, Mountain Troop, Seaborne Troop (SBS ) and mobility Troop (trucks and stuff)

Quote:
During ww2 they specialized in sabotage behind enemy lines.
Yes they did, Jock Lewis one of the first members of the SAS created the Lewis bomb for one of there early raid on a german airfield which was semi successful.

Johnny we appreciate your enthusiasm but try to read up on the subject you would like to debate.

Derpist
Last edited by Hitman.2.5; 04-13-2010 at 09:25 PM.. Reason: FFSagain i really need to get ontop of Double posting :S
Old 04-13-2010, 10:17 PM   #38
HangMan_

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo0nbuggy1 View Post
Will it just be Infantary or will the Armoured Corps in it too?
The assets required for an APC unit are already in EoD2. Not sure about a Centurion Tank though. We'll have to wait and see

PR Community Faction Team - "Getting Sh*t Done..."
Old 04-13-2010, 10:36 PM   #39
sharpie
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-COM]HangMan View Post
We'll have to wait and see
(hint hint, nudge nudge.)

Oh, and lets stop the bickering gentleman.
There really is no point in arguing, as this was a simple thread to ask about the Aussies in PR:Vietnam

"Tom I think you have influenced the combat effectiveness of this team! Everyone has gone full potato."~Foxxyfrost
[DM]P*Funk: its like a funk guitar seminar up in that bitch
[R-DEV] K_Rivers-"...everything is broken in your country,"
Old 04-14-2010, 01:54 AM   #40
JohnnyTheIED
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman.2.5 View Post
LOL the foreign legion has convicts that are not from France in it and the SAS in the beginning had only British members and used the LRDG to get around...
Exactly why I compared it to the French legion, SAS had French, Polish, Danish and many other foreign regiments during world war 2. You obviously have absolutely no knowledge about that. Max Manus was way more famous (and successful) than Lewis. Go read about where he's from.

And you're also wrong about the French Foreign Legion, its not convicts. They refuse you if you're a wanted fugitive. You obviously don't have a clue of what you're talking about yet try to seem expert on the subject.

Nice try tho it almost seemed intelligent the way you put it.

Edit: User was warned for "attitude problem". This is not an acceptable way to interact with other user in these forums.
Last edited by [R-MOD]Saobh; 04-14-2010 at 06:49 AM..

Tags
aussie, forces