project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mini-Mods > PR:Vietnam General Discussion
20 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:Vietnam General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality Vietnam modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 04:04 PM   #1
Quikli

Default Yay This Game Will Save Me Money

I always wanted a vietnam war shooting game, and I thought that the new Call of Duty 7 might be a good title if I ever want to play a Vietnam War game. But once this came out, I was like "no call of duty, yay"

HECKS YEAH. Thank you devs, this game will be a sort of "dream game" for me, and I hope you do a level similar to Apocalypse Now's "Flight of the Valkyries" scene.

REALISM, PLUS VIETNAM = GREATNESS

I'm not going to buy another Call of Duty game, EVER. Thank you for saving me $60.00

p.s.- please add tunnels into the maps. tunnels were a huge part of the Vietnam War
Quikli is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 09:57 PM   #2
goguapsy

Default Re: Yay This Game Will Save Me Money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quikli View Post
p.s.- please add tunnels into the maps. tunnels were a huge part of the Vietnam War
So was Rambo and M60s

Guys, when a new player comes, just answer his question and go on your merry way, instead of going berserk! It's THAT simple!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/CENTER]
goguapsy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 10:10 AM   #3
supahpingi

Kinda funny how everyone is going yay realism,and at the same time using way to many movie references and wanting stuff based on movies in this mod :P

supahpingi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 09:24 PM   #4
JustinPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by supahpingi View Post
Kinda funny how everyone is going yay realism,and at the same time using way to many movie references and wanting stuff based on movies in this mod :P
Movies have intense sequences of fighting.

People like intense sequences of fighting.
JustinPL is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 12:29 PM   #5
DeadSmile187
Supporting Member

Send a message via ICQ to DeadSmile187 Send a message via MSN to DeadSmile187 Send a message via Skype™ to DeadSmile187

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinPL View Post
Movies have intense sequences of fighting.

People like intense sequences of fighting.
this is so true! haha!

"We're surrounded. That simplifies the problem!"
"You don't hurt 'em if you don't hit 'em."
DeadSmile187 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 03:18 AM   #6
[F|H]NitroViper007

Quote:
I always wanted a vietnam war shooting game, and I thought that the new Call of Duty 7 might be a good title if I ever want to play a Vietnam War game. But once this came out, I was like "no call of duty, yay"

HECKS YEAH. Thank you devs, this game will be a sort of "dream game" for me, and I hope you do a level similar to Apocalypse Now's "Flight of the Valkyries" scene.

I'm not going to buy another Call of Duty game, EVER. Thank you for saving me $60.00

Well, Battlefield Vietnam is a big Vietnam game, and the maps have tunnels. I will just play PR for Bf2, and if I want to play Vietnam then I'll play BfV...
[F|H]NitroViper007 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 03:17 PM   #7
MachoMan
Supporting Member

You must be a half blood then (pr/vanilla).

Im Made In England, I Call It My Kingdom

MachoMan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 08:52 PM   #8
Infantry1242

Yea,but if you don't have BF2 its technically not free.....

Mah Userbars!
Infantry1242 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 04:59 AM   #9
richyrich55

Send a message via MSN to richyrich55

Quote:

You're still going to be playing on BF2's shitty engine.

I've been waiting months to find a post that warrants that pic.

"What's the advantage of these choppers when compared to a squad medic?"
Pirate
"Medics dont have rotors."
rampo93(FIN)

richyrich55 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 07:45 AM   #10
Kilgore.dfa
Supporting Member

Well, we can't have it both ways.

Kilgore.dfa is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
game, money, save, yay