Project Reality Forums

Project Reality Forums (http://www.realitymod.com/forum/)
-   PR:Vietnam General Discussion (http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f487-pr-vietnam-general-discussion)
-   -   Yay This Game Will Save Me Money (http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f487-pr-vietnam-general-discussion/80666-yay-game-will-save-me-money.html)

Quikli 04-30-2010 05:04 PM

Yay This Game Will Save Me Money

I always wanted a vietnam war shooting game, and I thought that the new Call of Duty 7 might be a good title if I ever want to play a Vietnam War game. But once this came out, I was like "no call of duty, yay"

HECKS YEAH. Thank you devs, this game will be a sort of "dream game" for me, and I hope you do a level similar to Apocalypse Now's "Flight of the Valkyries" scene.

REALISM, PLUS VIETNAM = GREATNESS

I'm not going to buy another Call of Duty game, EVER. Thank you for saving me $60.00

p.s.- please add tunnels into the maps. tunnels were a huge part of the Vietnam War

goguapsy 05-02-2010 10:57 PM

Re: Yay This Game Will Save Me Money

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quikli (Post 1334424)
p.s.- please add tunnels into the maps. tunnels were a huge part of the Vietnam War

So was Rambo and M60s :)

supahpingi 05-03-2010 11:10 AM

Kinda funny how everyone is going yay realism,and at the same time using way to many movie references and wanting stuff based on movies in this mod :P

JustinPL 05-03-2010 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supahpingi (Post 1336237)
Kinda funny how everyone is going yay realism,and at the same time using way to many movie references and wanting stuff based on movies in this mod :P

Movies have intense sequences of fighting.

People like intense sequences of fighting. :-P

DeadSmile187 05-04-2010 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustinPL (Post 1336795)
Movies have intense sequences of fighting.

People like intense sequences of fighting. :-P

this is so true! haha!

[F|H]NitroViper007 05-21-2010 04:18 AM

Quote:

I always wanted a vietnam war shooting game, and I thought that the new Call of Duty 7 might be a good title if I ever want to play a Vietnam War game. But once this came out, I was like "no call of duty, yay"

HECKS YEAH. Thank you devs, this game will be a sort of "dream game" for me, and I hope you do a level similar to Apocalypse Now's "Flight of the Valkyries" scene.

I'm not going to buy another Call of Duty game, EVER. Thank you for saving me $60.00

Well, Battlefield Vietnam is a big Vietnam game, and the maps have tunnels. I will just play PR for Bf2, and if I want to play Vietnam then I'll play BfV...

MachoMan 05-23-2010 04:17 PM

You must be a half blood then (pr/vanilla). ;)

Infantry1242 05-30-2010 09:52 PM

Yea,but if you don't have BF2 its technically not free.....

richyrich55 05-31-2010 05:59 AM

Quote:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/943311/Misc/1271987997075.png

You're still going to be playing on BF2's shitty engine.

I've been waiting months to find a post that warrants that pic.

Kilgore.dfa 05-31-2010 08:45 AM

Well, we can't have it both ways.