project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mini-Mods > PR:Vietnam General Discussion
20 Dec 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:Vietnam General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality Vietnam modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2012, 03:45 AM   #1
elman8155
Default Update?

Hey just wondering whats going on with PR:V. Servers never play it (which I don't understand, its great!). I was wondering what is being worked on in the mod and when I'll be seeing PR:V in my server list???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
elman8155 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 04:01 AM   #2
[R-DEV]Moszeusz6Pl
PR:BF2 Developer

Send a message via Skype™ to [R-DEV]Moszeusz6Pl
Default Re: Update?

Servers playing Vietnam died after release of Beta 2, because most of players don't download this, and are CTD when server switch map to Vietnam. This DLC should come back to maplist after next update.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[R-DEV]Moszeusz6Pl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 06:23 AM   #3
Daniel

Vietnam FTW, I'm pretty sure, although I STILL did not manage to play it (was not able to join those 2-3 events, and ffs NO single public server is running Vietnam maps only, huh? So never populated... -.-)

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z
using Firefox on Android 4.4.4 "KitKat"
Daniel is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:54 AM   #4
OriginalWarrior

i do love vietnam in more ways than one. Im not going to make a new thread for this but.. how well would a vietnam counter-attack (like zatar but infantry only) mode work with a map that is one HUGE hill. US team can rush up the hill in a disadvantage then have to hold top of the hill for 50 tickets or so. Theres more than likley plenty wrong with this but i would think that its so damn hard for the US to reach the hilltop the vietcong would have an even harder time re taking it from the tunnel networks. Booze+PR FTW

NYC
OriginalWarrior is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 03:06 AM   #5
jaghammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moszeusz6Pl View Post
Servers playing Vietnam died after release of Beta 2, because most of players don't download this, and are CTD when server switch map to Vietnam. This DLC should come back to maplist after next update.
Ppl just To stupid To install it from a zip XD

Gesendet von meinem GT-I8160 mit Tapatalk 2

jaghammer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 03:34 AM   #6
Knallkopp_02
PR Server License Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
Vietnam FTW, I'm pretty sure, although I STILL did not manage to play it (was not able to join those 2-3 events, and ffs NO single public server is running Vietnam maps only, huh? So never populated... -.-)

This server is up every day and its Vietnam only

[PR v0.973] [762] PR Germany: Vietnam Beta 2
212.227.20.48:16568

Regards
Knallkopp_02 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 03:04 PM   #7
tankninja1

hopefully when PR 1.0 is released it will come with all the most recent mini-mod updates, that way nobody can use the excuse that they haven't updated PR Vietnam or PR Normandy

Why are there no size 12.5US shoes? Seriously, the f**k?
tankninja1 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
update