project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mini-Mods > PR:Vietnam General Discussion
27 Aug 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:Vietnam General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality Vietnam modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2012, 10:53 AM   #1
Neighbor Kid
Default Tanks?

So i was wondering where are the tanks for PRV? I was so excited to drive a patton! Will they come in later releases? PRV took over EOD right? EOD has everything you need .

M60 Patton
M551 Sherriden
T-55

and you could even pull the M48 patton from IDF and reskin it considering its now being worked on by BSS.
Old 04-10-2012, 11:06 AM   #2
Cossack112
PR:BF2 Deputy Test Lead
Project Reality Beta Tester
Supporting Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Cossack112
Default Re: Tanks?

Kid, they just released it and don't worry, they wont leave it like that. More stuff coming, but when, nobody knows except DEV's them selfs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-10-2012, 12:48 PM   #3
[R-MOD]Dunehunter
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to [R-MOD]Dunehunter
Default Re: Tanks?

No suggestions for a while guys.

[R-MOD]Jigsaw] I am drunk. I decided to come home early because I can''t realy seea nyithng. I hthknk i madea bad choicce.
Closed Thread

Tags
tanks