project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives > PR Feedback Archives > PR v0.87 Feedback Forum
02 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2009, 08:54 AM   #1
sharpshootertrig

Smile Wow, you guys are great!

hey lads, since 5 days ago i was looking at PR videos on the net for months, but because i dont have a decent pc i couldent get it. But 5 days ago i came to sheffeilld to look after my aunts dogs while she was in spain, and i installed PR on her pc.... and it worked!!! i started playing it, and to be completely honest, its the best game ive ever played, and ive had every console sega megadrive ps1 ps2 xbox and xbox 360 and PR out does all the games for those consoles, the thing that gets me, you put all that hard work, time and effort into making this mod, and you give it away for free, and if your not some of the nicest people in the world, im superman so i thank you all and i will be staying at my aunts MUCH more offten so thanks to all of the people on the PR team you have my fullest respect.
Old 07-11-2009, 09:24 AM   #2
Expendable Grunt

Send a message via ICQ to Expendable Grunt Send a message via AIM to Expendable Grunt Send a message via MSN to Expendable Grunt Send a message via Yahoo to Expendable Grunt
Default Re: WOW U GUYS R GREAT

Ah, but have you had the Magnavox Odyssey? 3DO? That giant weird console that had the ability to play like 8 different KINDS of games, movies and was basically the PS3 only like 15 years before?

M.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Former [DM] captain.

The fact that people are poor or discriminated against doesn't necessarily endow them with any special qualities of justice, nobility, charity or compassion. - Saul Alinsky
Old 07-11-2009, 09:35 AM   #3
[R-DEV]AfterDune
PR:BF2 Lead Developer
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Default Re: Wow, you guys are great!

Welcome to PR .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-11-2009, 11:55 AM   #4
IronTaxi
Mapping Manager

hey welcome..!!

thanks for the appreciation....make us guys feel warm and happy inside..

hehe

Old 07-11-2009, 12:01 PM   #5
[R-MOD]Dunehunter
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to [R-MOD]Dunehunter

*runs an IP check on sharpshooter, comparing it to the developers*

[R-MOD]Jigsaw] I am drunk. I decided to come home early because I can''t realy seea nyithng. I hthknk i madea bad choicce.
Old 07-12-2009, 07:01 AM   #6
Expendable Grunt

Send a message via ICQ to Expendable Grunt Send a message via AIM to Expendable Grunt Send a message via MSN to Expendable Grunt Send a message via Yahoo to Expendable Grunt

It's Rino's gimp

M.

Former [DM] captain.

The fact that people are poor or discriminated against doesn't necessarily endow them with any special qualities of justice, nobility, charity or compassion. - Saul Alinsky

Tags
great, guys, wow