project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives > PR Feedback Archives > PR v0.87 Feedback Forum
02 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2009, 06:16 AM   #31
Raptor007
Supporting Member

Default Re: LMG more accurate ?

Is there any reason not to run around with the LMG always in "deployed" mode?
Old 06-28-2009, 06:51 AM   #32
Ragni<RangersPL>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor007 View Post
Is there any reason not to run around with the LMG always in "deployed" mode?
In theory... Yes.

In practice... It depends how you use it. Some players use deployed mode almost all the time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Do not post stupid suggestions just because you had a bad round in PR
Old 06-28-2009, 07:47 AM   #33
Hitman.2.5

DO NOT TOUCH IT!

Derpist
Old 06-28-2009, 01:24 PM   #34
kf_reaper
Banned

aaa now with and scoped SAW you talk out the team work of having an spotter telling you to "aim up over to the right. alright yo got 2"
Old 06-28-2009, 05:24 PM   #35
FoxShadowHound

Its definitely used more now that you dont have to request the kit and every squad (like medic) needs to have it. Accuracy hasnt changed from i can tell other than it has a scope.
Old 07-02-2009, 06:59 AM   #36
Scandicci
Supporting Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Scandicci

The new lmg is changing infantry tactics quite a bit. The lethality and dominance of this kit in an infantry on infantry fire fight is awesome. It has shifted from a suppression tool to a surgical instrument. If your squad does not have one and the opfor squad does, then you are way out-gunned.

__________________________________________________ _________________

If it's worth shooting once, shoot it again.
Old 07-02-2009, 08:05 AM   #37
privetB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scandicci View Post
It has shifted from a suppression tool to a surgical instrument.
The enemy is only than really suppressed, when he thinks he will be killed if he gets out of cover and i didnt have that feeling once with the old AR, but with the new one.
Old 07-02-2009, 02:11 PM   #38
McBumLuv

This is by no means a surgical instrument. Yes, you have the chance to hit a target at 800 meters ingame with this, but only after having waited the ~6-8 seconds, and having fired about 30-40 rounds that missed.

Also, I agree with Hitman, DON'T TOUCH IT

There is value to using undeployed mode, I still use it for CQC, as in firefights ranging within 20 meters or so, as the sighting speed is better for that type of fight, and it's better for deviation to go zoomed in rather than not.

Thumbs up for the amazing addition to PR, never lead a squad without one

Old 07-02-2009, 05:01 PM   #39
cyberzomby

I can only agree! undeployed is lovely for close ranges, and even some surpressing when you need an overview of a ridge line. People dont know that youre not zoomed in. So you might be sniping there heads off!

I love it that its more precise, like Privet said, who ever pokes there heads up goes down! This weapon can now surpress! When the LMG starts ripping I locate it and hug cover! I seriously fear this weapon!!

Tags
accurate, lmg