project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives > PR Feedback Archives > PR v0.87 Feedback Forum
20 Dec 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 11:21 PM   #41
Jan_engels
Default Re: 0.86 sucks when playing as insurgent

I gonna wait for the next release to play again as insurgent... maybe more fun... because now no fun at all... even with two squads in TS there is no gameplay... last version 0.856 was the best...
I know... sometimes reality could be extremely boring...
Old 07-10-2009, 12:11 AM   #42
helicopter.

Man, if insurgency isn't fun to play, I must be doing it wrong. Some of my most intense firefights have been played as insurgent. If you use your head and think carefully about your plan of attack and know the maps instead of running into their LMG, you should be able to get one or two.
Old 07-10-2009, 07:55 AM   #43
RHYS4190

I don't like insurgency Ether, i just don't find it fun especially after the new patch. so i just disconnect when ever a insurgency map is playing.
Old 07-10-2009, 07:58 AM   #44
nick20404

The only problem with it is that 90% of the insurgent team is afk trying to switch over to the US side,
Old 07-10-2009, 08:53 AM   #45
_casualtyUR

Insurgent is very tough.
The Allies are getting smarter and less bold. They seem to be waiting for armor to attack the cities and withdrawing when the armor fails, so rarely does the cashe get destroyed.

Insurgents need to engage the Allies so the Allies are fighting insurgency and not looking for cashes. They will spend massive amount of tickets repelling attacks.

Patience, fore thought, and a RPG or IED will work ever time.

The last three games I've played the Allies have only destroyed 2 or 3 cashes and lost the game.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:06 AM   #46
Jan_engels

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick20404 View Post
The only problem with it is that 90% of the insurgent team is afk trying to switch over to the US side,
Nick20404!!!! Absolutely true...

Now the best insurgent tactic is to hide in a dark corner in the limit of the map and remain
idle...
Old 07-10-2009, 11:34 AM   #47
burghUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzthompson View Post
INS need RP's , then they would be perfect!
The game needs rally's removed all together tbh. Its project reality not " wtf magically appearing SAW gunner razmataz"

If I don't make it , tell my wife i said "hello".
Old 07-10-2009, 11:47 AM   #48
sakils2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by crAck_sh0t View Post
The game needs rally's removed all together tbh. Its project reality not " wtf magically appearing SAW gunner razmataz"
Gonna quote myself from the 1st page...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakils2 View Post
Am I the only one who thinks BLUEFOR shouldn't have RP's on Insurgency maps, and the OPFOR should (atm Taliban can place RP's, Iraqi INS cannot). This is to simulate that the BLUEFOR needs to make outposts (FIREBASES) in order to control the ground, get reinforcements, ordnance. And to simulate that conventional armies are not as mobile as INS. Iraqi INS should be able to set RP's because they are a mobile force, they are guerillas (just like Talibans). Don't know about AAS.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:56 AM   #49
Leeu
Banned

INS mode has been broken in 0.86, the DEVs knew it was gonna happen, we all now know it has. And of course the BLUFOR fans are gonna be fking happy, look at the new M249 Lazer kits, nerfed INS weapons, flawed INS spawn system etc...

FIX IT!!!
Old 07-10-2009, 02:13 PM   #50
snooggums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeu View Post
INS mode has been broken in 0.86, the DEVs knew it was gonna happen, we all now know it has. And of course the BLUFOR fans are gonna be fking happy, look at the new M249 Lazer kits, nerfed INS weapons, flawed INS spawn system etc...

FIX IT!!!
If the BluFor isn't always winning with these leet kits (and they don't win that much) then the equipment is not breaking the game mode. All the real issues in this thread (other than the civi spawn time) come down to the players not playing to the game mode.

The current Insurgency mode is awesome!

Tags
086, insurgent, playing, sucks