project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives > PR Feedback Archives > PR v0.87 Feedback Forum
23 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2009, 05:32 PM   #1
gunsfromh3ll
Default More things for Helicopters to drop

k, I would like it if the transport helicopters to have a button that on specific maps lets u drop a Boat, FAV, AA platform, etc.

Hope you guys like the idea.
Old 04-20-2009, 05:56 PM   #2
Scot
Supporting Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Scot
Default Re: More things for Helicopters to drop

Is this for SP only or MP aswell? Wrong section if so for the latter.

Anyway, it is unrealistic for any current chopper in game to drop anything except supplies, until we get a Chinook in game(its on the way) it's unrealistic.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-20-2009, 08:28 PM   #3
Pte.Paynter
Banned
Supporting Member

Lightbulb Re: More things for Helicopters to drop

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SP-DEV]Scot View Post
Is this for SP only or MP aswell? Wrong section if so for the latter.

Anyway, it is unrealistic for any current chopper in game to drop anything except supplies, until we get a Chinook in game(its on the way) it's unrealistic.
I agree 50% and Disagree 50% in the CAF=Canadian Armed Forces we have a chopper that can and has dropped things such as Boats, Vehicles, Etc but would be only used if needed really bad as having such a Vehicles it would be pron to Heavy fire due to the size and the Insurgents know that somthing that big is up to no good, for their army, but would be very hard to make such a thing in a BF2 Mod, Anyone can correct me on the Hardness of the Model to put in a BF2 Mod, But I think till we get a Chinook we should not bother.

Thanks.
Old 04-20-2009, 09:33 PM   #4
LithiumFox

Send a message via AIM to LithiumFox Send a message via MSN to LithiumFox Send a message via Yahoo to LithiumFox Send a message via Skype™ to LithiumFox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pte.Paynter View Post
I agree 50% and Disagree 50% in the CAF=Canadian Armed Forces we have a chopper that can and has dropped things such as Boats, Vehicles, Etc but would be only used if needed really bad as having such a Vehicles it would be pron to Heavy fire due to the size and the Insurgents know that somthing that big is up to no good, for their army, but would be very hard to make such a thing in a BF2 Mod, Anyone can correct me on the Hardness of the Model to put in a BF2 Mod, But I think till we get a Chinook we should not bother.

Thanks.
with that... it is possible... just have to make a collision model on the inside of the craft, and have it cause no damage to each other... i would believe....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-20-2009, 10:01 PM   #5
ballard_44
Retired PR Developer

Again, unless the MP guys create it, this has nothing to do with SP.

Use the MP forums for this.

Tags
drop, helicopters, things