project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives > PR Feedback Archives > PR v0.87 Feedback Forum
23 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2009, 03:52 PM   #1
McBumLuv

Default Add infinite ammo to heli copilots with bot pilot

Well, after enough experience, I've decided to simulate you returning to base with a normal pilot, that you should get infinite ammo as the copilot/gunner, since otherwise you need to hijack the pilot's seat and return to the helipad, which isn't as easy as it sounds when flying high in the air

If it's possible to make it so you only get infinite ammo with a bot in the pilot seat it would be better as well, if only so that you'd have to go back with a player as pilot.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-11-2009, 04:02 PM   #2
Outlaw22
Retired Dev

Send a message via Skype™ to Outlaw22
Default Re: Add infinite ammo to heli copilots with bot pilot

Quote:
If it's possible to make it so you only get infinite ammo with a bot in the pilot seat it would be better as well, if only so that you'd have to go back with a player as pilot.
No this isn't possible I'm afraid.

You can have my gun when you pry it from my paranoid,
mentally disturbed, physically-abusive, cold, dead hand.
LINKS:>>>
|
|
Old 01-11-2009, 04:11 PM   #3
McBumLuv

Oh well, will this be considered at least all the same? While I don't have 0 ping on any servers, its good practice using the gunners weapons when on the move, and it's hard when you only have 8 missiles and so many main gun rounds to not run out of ammo

Old 01-11-2009, 04:53 PM   #4
ministanners

Without trying to sound like an arse, but you could just give yourself more ammo?

Old 01-11-2009, 04:56 PM   #5
McBumLuv

Quote:
Originally Posted by ministanners View Post
Without trying to sound like an arse, but you could just give yourself more ammo?
Yea, I just realised that, don't worry

I was just about to post how you shouldn't worry about it, too, since I was going to change it for myself, but you beat me to the punch ministanners

Old 02-27-2009, 03:06 PM   #6
sakils2
Banned

One time I was the gunner. No hellfires and 200 20mm rounds. So, I pressed F1 ()... and I got back to base with heli.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:51 PM   #7
Clypp

Send a message via AIM to Clypp Send a message via MSN to Clypp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ministanners View Post
Can you two expand on that? Is there a console command or something that does this?
Old 03-09-2009, 09:40 PM   #8
McBumLuv

Need help, too, Clypp?

All he meant was, that I could just change it in the tweak file. I did, though if you want, I can write out what and where to change it.

Old 03-09-2009, 10:19 PM   #9
RAW HOMICIDAL

Send a message via Skype™ to RAW HOMICIDAL

I think i might work on a little thread for providing tips on how to do minor modifying.

like weapon alterations, custom kit load outs, custom vehicle spawning.

and such and such.

Tags
add, ammo, bot, copilot, copilots, gunner, heli, infinite, pilot, prsp