project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives > PR Feedback Archives > PR v0.87 Feedback Forum
31 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2008, 08:12 PM   #31
Jaymz
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Default Re: Grenade blast radius should be increased towards more realistic forms now that th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlawz View Post
Grenades need more wound/suppression radius, I can throw one at my feet and walk away without getting hurt in the blast in-game. Still, throwing lots of them does the job.
That's the only change they need I believe. A slightly larger wound/suppression radius. They also need to do more damage to light vehicles actually...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Clear the battlefield and let me see, All the profit from our victory." - Greg Lake
Old 10-20-2008, 08:25 PM   #32
Waaah_Wah
Banned
Default Re: Grenade blast radius should be increased towards more realistic forms now that th

They also need to kill people actually....

Old 10-20-2008, 08:56 PM   #33
youm0nt

I'm just going to post this up, which you've probably seen before, Wah
YouTube Video

@4:00 mark

(o,o)
|)__)

-"-"-
O RLY?
Old 10-20-2008, 09:07 PM   #34
gazzthompson

as long as it has a kill radius of about 5m and suppression, heavy suppression of about 10m then im ok

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-20-2008, 09:21 PM   #35
Harrod200

When you throw 2 'nades into the OGT bunkers and TWO brits inside live, something's wrong. Small confined space, frag grenade...should equal two boxes going home.

The original gun freak gaymer geek

Old 10-20-2008, 11:56 PM   #36
random pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caboosehatesbabies View Post
Ya know Random pants, you are so condesending and arrogant, just reading anything you write makes me mad.

And yes, I am afraid of grenades. If I'm in a bunker or in cover and I see one of those babies land next to me, I run, I run fast.

Edit: And you do know you're responding to a post made 12 days ago ?

LOL you get mad???

This is the interwebz...you shouldn't put so much emotion into a lol-forum such as this......

Maybe save some of that emotion for.......girls......or something....?

and btw, running away from nades isn't cool anymore.........it's all about walking away from nades now.....walking away from nades is TIGHT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waaah_Wah View Post
They also need to kill people actually....

lol QFT

Guys take note, please be constructive and mature. We're all for getting input and opinions but please try to be constructive and polite. We want to hear from you, honestly. Trolling isn't cute. This warn comes as the result a few recent troll posts that are not constructive. As much as I love 4chan, the Project Reality forums are NOT 4chan.
Last edited by [R-DEV]OkitaMakoto; 10-21-2008 at 12:24 AM..
Old 10-21-2008, 12:00 AM   #37
Solid Knight

As I said earlier, the average kill radius is five meters and the average wounding radius is fifteen meters on a real grenade.
Old 10-21-2008, 01:40 AM   #38
hiberNative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid Knight View Post
As I said earlier, the average kill radius is five meters and the average wounding radius is fifteen meters on a real grenade.
sounds good. watching everyone get down behimd some obstruction when they see a grenade landing infront of them @ mestina, instead of trying to outrunning the shockwave

-
Old 10-21-2008, 05:04 AM   #39
Alex6714

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid Knight View Post
In ideal conditions, no cover and a perfect grenade?

"Today's forecast calls for 30mm HE rain with a slight chance of hellfires"

"oh, they're fire and forget all right...they're fired then they forget where the target is"
Old 10-21-2008, 05:24 AM   #40
hx.bjoffe
Supporting Member

He says average, i don't know his expertise though, the 'perfect' frag grenade can take a life over fairly large distance.
We're talking about decent sized chunks of metal being flung with high velocity.

When the grenade blast radius was redused some versions ago, i remember people speaking of one specific of these grenades having a blast of 50m in real life. (?)
Last edited by hx.bjoffe; 10-21-2008 at 05:31 AM..

Tags
blast, forms, grenade, increased, radius, realistic