project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives > PR Feedback Archives > PR v0.87 Feedback Forum
18 Dec 2017, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2008, 03:25 AM   #11
Guardian[]B()b
Supporting Member
Default Re: Flags

Edit: Adding additional tickets to the US as Dirtboy suggests to compensate too.
Old 09-06-2008, 05:39 PM   #12
vik.casar

Since the US side doesnt bleed, extra tickets are bit unfair imo.
All it takes are semi competent pilots who wont try to land while under mg and missile fire near the first flag and USMC squads which will build outposts to take the fight to the PLA. This map is tough for US, but invasions ussualy are.

Maybe it needs a map specific loading hint: dont fly directly to your deaths (three exclamation marks)
Old 09-06-2008, 06:46 PM   #13
Nitneuc
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to Nitneuc

2 attackable flags in the beginning would be great IMO. I like this map but the current AAS order is a bit easy for the Chinese to defend.

Many thanks to everyone involved in the making of the best videogaming experience ever !
Old 09-06-2008, 11:48 PM   #14
Guardian[]B()b
Supporting Member

Flag at Silo
- was there a reason you can cap from beyond the walls ?

That doesn't seem right, it's the end state for the US forces and it is protected by the walls, and should represent the most heavily defended place, so US should have to cap inside the compound or the building. Sitting outside a high wall to end the match doesn't seem right.
Old 09-08-2008, 04:35 AM   #15
Drude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtboy View Post
I think there should be TWO attackable flags in the beginning. I have played Barracuda 5 times in the past couple days and the USMC got totally crushed every round. All the PLA needs to do is send their whole team on and around that one flag and they win.

Here is my proposal

1. Have TWO attackable flags in the beginning.
2. Have the USMC start the bleed in the beginning but will stop once they secured one flag.
3. USMC gets at 50 more tickets in the beginning to even things out.
4. Boats....

Dirt
Agree with 1. and 4.

Tags
barracuda, flags, operation