project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives > PR Feedback Archives > PR v0.87 Feedback Forum
21 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2008, 04:21 PM   #11
ReaperMAC

Send a message via AIM to ReaperMAC Send a message via Skype™ to ReaperMAC
Default Re: [Vehicles] M2 Bradley

Its suppose to be to the right of the camera because... thats where it is on the model .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[R-DEV]dbzao: My head Rhino.... (long pause) My beautiful head
[R-DEV]Rhino - If you want to spam do it in the tester area please.
Control the Media, Control the Mind.
Old 08-31-2008, 08:59 PM   #12
[R-DEV]Chuc
PR:BF2 Developer

Send a message via MSN to [R-DEV]Chuc Send a message via Skype™ to [R-DEV]Chuc

The coaxials for all vehicles that have them are off the main cannon mark as they now come from the barrel rather than the centre of the screen.

Personal Folio -
Old 09-01-2008, 03:04 AM   #13
Conman51

has any one been a passenger in 1???...b/c i think this might eb a glitch or intentional...but me and a friend were in teh passenger seats and we were liek on top of the bradley..like we werent looking from inside but on top....and no one could see us from the out side..and we didnt have any weapons either...it was just our heads were floating on teh roof of the passenger part of teh bradley..start a local server and test it pleez to make sure im not crazy

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Mark Twain

Old 09-01-2008, 05:47 AM   #14
<1sk>Headshot

Bradley appears a bit over-powered playing against it, the TOW takes out the BMP in one shot to the front, unsure as to what this does to tanks but I assume a good hit could track a tank only to be finished off with cannon?

"Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
Old 09-01-2008, 10:34 AM   #15
Waaah_Wah
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by H3eadshot View Post
Bradley appears a bit over-powered playing against it, the TOW takes out the BMP in one shot to the front, unsure as to what this does to tanks but I assume a good hit could track a tank only to be finished off with cannon?
Its all a matter of who sees who first. If the BMP 3 sees the Bradley first it will damage it badly with the 100mm and then finish it off with the 30mm.

But the BMP should really be able to launch a TOW missile as it can IRL
Old 09-01-2008, 11:08 AM   #16
<1sk>Headshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waaah_Wah View Post
But the BMP should really be able to launch a TOW missile as it can
Agreed.

The BMP also has to sit still and wait for the Bradley because it's so unstable, advancing and stopping causes it to rock for several seconds. Then at long range there's also the factor of deviation which the TOW obviously doesn't have.

"Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
Old 09-01-2008, 02:07 PM   #17
Waaah_Wah
Banned

Yeah but you can outrun the TOW while you cant outrun a 100mm shell. If you see the Bradley launshing its missiles just tell the driver to move.

90% of people out there will miss you
Old 09-02-2008, 07:02 PM   #18
PlatinumA1

love the new bradley , hope you will put it on ramiel
Old 09-05-2008, 07:23 AM   #19
@bsurd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conman51=US= View Post
has any one been a passenger in 1???...b/c i think this might eb a glitch or intentional...but me and a friend were in teh passenger seats and we were liek on top of the bradley..like we werent looking from inside but on top....and no one could see us from the out side..and we didnt have any weapons either...it was just our heads were floating on teh roof of the passenger part of teh bradley..start a local server and test it pleez to make sure im not crazy
you are not crazy guy It looks like your head sticks out of the vehicle. Very funny. But its ok, so the guys insidde can watch the invironment

A question to the TOW? Its the same Tow like on a Humwee(dont know how this would be written) I mean one shot one kill on a tank? And can you guide it after launch?

Inv. was so funny in 0.8 so i dident check the new vehicles well.
Old 09-09-2008, 05:40 PM   #20
Cptkanito

Send a message via MSN to Cptkanito

Quote:
Originally Posted by @bsurd View Post
A question to the TOW? Its the same Tow like on a Humwee(dont know how this would be written) I mean one shot one kill on a tank? And can you guide it after launch?
Ye, the TOW is wire guided after launch like the humvee one, however it takes an age to load so make an early decision if you wanna use it or your a bit screwed if you come up against an Anti-tank infantryman and have to load explosive rounds. By which time hes already shot you, and dont rely too heavily on your MG.
Also i'm not sure if its one hit kill on a tank or not but from the expierience of the humvee TOW i would say yes, it is

Tags
bradley, vehicles