project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Faction Archives > Brazilian/FARC Forces
28 Nov 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Brazilian/FARC Forces Discussion pertaining to the PR Brazilian & FARC Forces faction

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2010, 10:43 PM   #91
DeltaFart

Default Re: [WEAPON] M60 7.62x51mm GPMG

You're getting so much done, I still haven't done much on my pistol.....Jesus I'm useless

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-02-2010, 04:29 AM   #92
[R-DEV]motherdear
PR:BF2 Developer

it's just a matter of keeping at it delta, don't give up dedicate a night to it and you will get a lot done

[R-DEV]OkitaMakoto: "Talking squad level tactics in bed is actually a little known aphrodisiac"
[R-CON]Pantera : "maybe you might learn that we are not super intelligent beings chained in UKF's basement being forced to work on this".
Old 03-02-2010, 01:19 PM   #93
Salmonella

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaFart View Post
You're getting so much done, I still haven't done much on my pistol.....Jesus I'm useless
Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]motherdear View Post
it's just a matter of keeping at it delta, don't give up dedicate a night to it and you will get a lot done
a good cooffee machine helps as well :lol
Old 03-02-2010, 01:33 PM   #94
ma21212
Supporting Member

err >.> is it gonna sound like the m60 from EOD?
BF2-Weapons of EoD @ 4:04 cuz meh likez

Old 03-03-2010, 03:16 AM   #95
Salmonella

I've been practicing a little bit on the dirt/worn paint, I thnk I'm getting closer...

Still without the normals, bolt holes and etc...

just for comparison on the bright and worn...

Old 03-03-2010, 06:46 AM   #96
[R-DEV]Amok@ndy
PR:BF2 Comm Faction Lead
PR Server License Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to [R-DEV]Amok@ndy

how about making the wood a lil bit older ? it looks some kind of new just give it a more darken color

Old 03-03-2010, 07:42 PM   #97
Laskuna

Awesome work!
Old 03-03-2010, 08:10 PM   #98
Salmonella

check it out, the stationary version is now exported and working, I just borrowed the ammo box/belt, sound(I'm having some driver issues to record the sounds) and effects from the mg3 and attached it into the technical.

i forgot to change the carrying handle, and textures isn't 100% yet, is a matter of hours...

btw the handheld version is ready to animation, anyone is up to make it?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 03-03-2010, 09:08 PM   #99
DeltaFart

Dude, when I get my makarov model done, I'm hitting you up to talk about how to get ingame at least, and possibly texturing

Old 03-04-2010, 12:37 AM   #100
FPaiva

You still need to do some details on the Barrels and the Bipod:

Top job mate!

Tags
gpmg, m60, weapon