project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Faction Archives > African Resistance Fighters
25 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
African Resistance Fighters Discussion pertaining to the African Resistance Fighters (ARF) faction.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2009, 04:58 AM   #1
MAINERROR
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Send a message via ICQ to MAINERROR Send a message via MSN to MAINERROR Send a message via Skype™ to MAINERROR
Default The show goes on!

Hello guys,

It's been quite silent about this faction in the past few months and I know that some of you are maybe asking "What the **** is going on? Where are the updates?".

I just want to let you know that this faction is not dead! As you know we all work in our free time on PR. My free time narrowed down to taking a dump.

However now I will have more time to work on PR which means that there will be progress in this sub-forums in the near future.

I want to thank Nosferatu for holding the front while I was not able to.

If you guys have any questions or want to help us with this faction (glancing at the mappers ).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-09-2009, 05:00 AM   #2
HangMan_

Default Re: The show goes on!

Update pics?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

PR Community Faction Team - "Getting Sh*t Done..."
Old 12-09-2009, 05:06 AM   #3
MAINERROR
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Send a message via ICQ to MAINERROR Send a message via MSN to MAINERROR Send a message via Skype™ to MAINERROR

Whhooowww easy my friend.

I just returned from my "LOA". There is still tons of stuff which needs to be done to even be able to show you guys some pictures. This faction stagnated in the quite early phase.

Old 12-09-2009, 05:09 AM   #4
[R-DEV]Rudd
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Welcome back mate
Old 12-09-2009, 05:40 AM   #5
HangMan_

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]MAINERROR View Post
Whhooowww easy my friend.

I just returned from my "LOA". There is still tons of stuff which needs to be done to even be able to show you guys some pictures. This faction stagnated in the quite early phase.
haha yea, im really excited about this faction! Best of luck to you guys

PR Community Faction Team - "Getting Sh*t Done..."
Old 12-09-2009, 05:44 AM   #6
wuschel

Good to hear things may go on again. It is certainly my favorite facton in terms of faction theme, for it brings back all the good memories of OPF Tonal.

Remember to make some Voodoo Zombies as well

Patient-Bear says

Old 12-09-2009, 06:01 AM   #7
ChiefRyza

Great news, I hope to make a thread on my ARF map soon! It'll be great working with such a dynamic faction.

Current project:
Old 12-09-2009, 09:12 AM   #8
killonsight95
Supporting Member

i'd lvoe to get back into mapping but'd need to take a mapping course

Old 12-09-2009, 12:17 PM   #9
[R-DEV]Hauteclocque
PR:BF2 Developer

Send a message via MSN to [R-DEV]Hauteclocque

Nice to see you're back, we need this faction !
As you have maybe seen, some guys have been working for you during your LOA, the FAL is nearly done.

Old 12-09-2009, 12:20 PM   #10
Sgt_Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]MAINERROR View Post
I just want to let you know that this faction is not dead!

Just, if the French forces are alive, ARF/OGG are not dead too, because we need an african opfor.

Tags
show