project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Factions > Faction Archives > African Resistance Fighters
23 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
African Resistance Fighters Discussion pertaining to the African Resistance Fighters (ARF) faction.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2009, 09:35 AM   #31
A_Grounded_Pilot

Default Re: technicals, guntrucks, battle wagons.

I recolored the technical, lifted it a bit, and changed the 12.7 to a NSVT. You are more than welcome to use it... I think it would be a good idea to model an entirely new one, but you might use this one too, if only to add a bit of variety to your motor pool.

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f388...tml#post858379
Old 08-28-2009, 11:48 AM   #32
MMad

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Grounded_Pilot View Post
I recolored the technical, lifted it a bit, and changed the 12.7 to a NSVT. You are more than welcome to use it... I think it would be a good idea to model an entirely new one, but you might use this one too, if only to add a bit of variety to your motor pool.

Link seemed to point to the wrong post. I think this is the right one:

It looks real nice, btw.
Old 08-28-2009, 11:50 AM   #33
thedare

for an aa vehicle stick an AA emplacement on a technical!
Old 08-29-2009, 04:54 PM   #34
162eRI

The best damn choice for the new technical and support jeep is the Toyota Land Cruiser 4x4 . I think the best type is the Tropical Toyota Land Cruiser 4x4 Pick-Up 70 Series (70, 75, 78 etc).

TOYOTA WILL RULE THE WORLD!

Toyota Land Cruiser FJ28KB 50's series (or something similar)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Last edited by 162eRI; 08-29-2009 at 05:03 PM..
Old 08-29-2009, 05:33 PM   #35
Panzerfire

Send a message via MSN to Panzerfire Send a message via Skype™ to Panzerfire

THIS ONE! THIS ONE!

It will make this faction uber-original.

Cow-driven Toyotas.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

USMCMIDN: KILL EVERYTHING!
gx: KILL! KILL! KILL 'EM ALL!!
[R-DEV]Dunehunter: Great attitude for hearts and minds
Old 08-29-2009, 05:38 PM   #36
MAINERROR
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Send a message via ICQ to MAINERROR Send a message via MSN to MAINERROR Send a message via Skype™ to MAINERROR

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-COM]162eRI View Post
The best damn choice for the new technical and support jeep is the Toyota Land Cruiser 4x4 . I think the best type is the Tropical Toyota Land Cruiser 4x4 Pick-Up 70 Series (70, 75, 78 etc).
Thats exactly the one I want to have done.

Old 08-29-2009, 07:51 PM   #37
162eRI

Indeed, that's why I often said we are on the same level. Almost everything in your design plan is like what we had in mind. We just desagree about things like the Jaguar and the Bedford truck...

Our misunderstandings and disagreements are all about the background and name of the faction. It may look a childish matter, but it's, in our mind, really important. We can not bare the thought to see the African faction fighting in the jungles of West Africa, in the Desert of North Africa and the bush of East Africa, it's madness...

I agree like you we must only focus on one faction for now and see if we can make other after (Chad, Somalia, South Africa, why not!)... But this first faction would be settle only in one area.

I think if the community, the other factions and the French Forces achieve at least 5 African maps, it's gonne be the maximum we can all do. You know like me the times it take to make maps. So I don't think we will ever see maps in the desert or the bush for now, because that means more new statics and we can't! We should focus on one area for the maps: western Africa. The same area that the African faction we want.

That's what I tried to explain but English is not my first language and I fell to express our feelings on this matter. I hope you understand what we mean and that our point of view is the same than yours and give exactly the same thing to PR at the end, with more realism.

We can both work on this faction and doing something great!!! We shouldn't fight over such childish matters. We should try to settle things. I'm gonna ask if someone within the FF Devteam want to start the Toyota Land Cruiser. We need you and you need us, as for now I don't see any other faction offering to model for this one...

Old 08-29-2009, 09:07 PM   #38
anglomanii

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedare View Post
for an aa vehicle stick an AA emplacement on a technical!
thats not such a far fetched idea,

<22:31:15> "Supahpingi": i was actually mastrubating ferosiosly to mike meyers pictures
Old 08-30-2009, 06:44 AM   #39
MAINERROR
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Send a message via ICQ to MAINERROR Send a message via MSN to MAINERROR Send a message via Skype™ to MAINERROR

The the thing is that it'd be a totally different type of warfare if we actually get a bush map. It will also help making the faction more unique if we get new custom statics which is a top priority of this faction.

Creating statics is much simpler than creating vehicles and weapons.

Old 08-30-2009, 09:48 PM   #40
ChiefRyza

I'm working on concept art for a ARF map so I'll put them up soon. However I won't start it until I have finished my current map for the ADF but hopefully the skills I gain through completing that will help me with the next one.

Current project:

Tags
battle, guntrucks, technicals, wagons