project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding
30 Aug 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Community Modding Making or wanting help making your own asset? Check in here

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 07:53 AM   #31
CroCop
Project Reality Beta Tester

Default Re: [Faction proposal] Croatian army

Alright I got sick and tired of this shizm and I demand clear answers from the PR community managment.

I just want a clear and simple answer on the question: Do we have a chance to be accepted as comfac at all? And i dont want hypocritical answers like before.

EDIT: Rephrased the question
Last edited by CroCop; 04-02-2010 at 08:09 AM..
Old 04-02-2010, 09:09 AM   #32
[R-CON]sylent/shooter
PR:BF2 Contributor

Well, i think that every faction has a chance. IMO we don't need anymore factions until we get the ones started finished. If you want to help out, join a faction team and work on them. Once they're released then try and get your faction in.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Killing the enemy sylently
[R-CON]sylent/shooter is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 07:14 PM   #33
simeon5541

I think that is ok to put Degman,
but no Gripen,because Croatia have only plans to buy it,and new Croatian jet can be F-16,or Rafale . . .
I think that is not shame to put MiG-21 . . .
Anyway I would like to see some forest or little town map against Serbian troops !!
Croatian VHS looks good !
Keep it up guys,we Serbs can be only jealous on your team
Because all of them want to make Serb faction,but no one is working . . .
Cheers !!
simeon5541 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 07:20 PM   #34
simeon5541

due to economy crisis, both M95 and Gripen project have been put on halt for another year. And AFAIK, PR is set slightly in the future.
If you can, please refrain from Croatian news and portals (full of shit) and Wiki. Check international sources, if possible, ok?

We cool now? [/QUOTE]
Serbia also want to buy 12 Gripens . . .
simeon5541 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 07:51 PM   #35
CroCop
Project Reality Beta Tester

Alright...to set shit straight.

As the currently sole member of this team (yes there is no team anymore), this "thing" isnt moving anywhere for the moment being and I doubt it will in the near future (lets put it this way...aint reviving this unless half a dozen guys decide to help out all of the sudden). Maybe once the wip comfac bodycount falls drastically and theres somewhat "less busy" working force. By luck at least a good chunk of equipment will already be in-game thanks to other comfacs.

Also I dont know whats up with your streak of reviving threads in community modding so it kinda makes me doubtful if anyone will even care if I made a statement about this..."thing" as I dare not to call it a comfac. However if you wish to discuss it further (well I wont mind any suggestions) feel free to do so.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CroCop is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
army, croatian, faction, proposal