project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding
02 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Community Modding Making or wanting help making your own asset? Check in here

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2009, 08:10 AM   #61
crackling

Send a message via MSN to crackling
Default Re: Combined Arms 0.997 Test session: (September 26-27th @ 2 pm Eastern US/ 19:00 GMT

Hello,

when I try to join the CA Test Server I get a messange saying that I'm banned. I never played CA before so I' can't be banned!
Can it be that your server streams to PBBans? I was banned for using a GameHack once but I appealed ban and Punkbuster said it was a rare fault...
I think I read somewhere that on some server I will not be automaticly unbanned but the admin has to do something but I'm not sure what.

If you don't belive me please look at PBBans | Master Ban Index
My ban was lifted! on Jul 28, 2009. My name is mnml blackcode
my GUID is 818d4330
You can look it up, I'm not banned from PBBans servers!

Greets
Old 09-26-2009, 08:49 AM   #62
Elektro

Default Re: Combined Arms 0.997 Test session: (September 26-27th @ 2 pm Eastern US/ 19:00 GMT

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackling View Post
Hello,

when I try to join the CA Test Server I get a messange saying that I'm banned. I never played CA before so I' can't be banned!
Can it be that your server streams to PBBans? I was banned for using a GameHack once but I appealed ban and Punkbuster said it was a rare fault...
I think I read somewhere that on some server I will not be automaticly unbanned but the admin has to do something but I'm not sure what.

my GUID is 818d4330

Greets
Have you been banned from the server in PR?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-26-2009, 09:11 AM   #63
rampo

Send a message via MSN to rampo
Default Re: Combined Arms 0.997b Test session: (September 26-27th @ 2 pm Eastern US/ 19:00 GM

Nighhh isntalled it, played it connection lost it. after a while of playing i loose my connection, the timing of this to happen is too simular to each other so it cant be my lousy internet connection

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-26-2009, 09:18 AM   #64
crackling

Send a message via MSN to crackling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektro View Post
Have you been banned from the server in PR?
No I can't remeber ever being bannd on a PR Server, except the time PB kicked me for using GameHook (But again that was a fault).
Old 09-26-2009, 10:12 AM   #65
Alex6714

Default Re: Combined Arms 0.997b Test session: (September 26-27th @ 2 pm Eastern US/ 19:00 GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rampo93(FIN) View Post
Nighhh isntalled it, played it connection lost it. after a while of playing i loose my connection, the timing of this to happen is too simular to each other so it cant be my lousy internet connection
Yep. Just an advance warning, catapult will crash the server (easy fix, just file mixed up i think) and manual hellfires will CTD you.

"Today's forecast calls for 30mm HE rain with a slight chance of hellfires"

"oh, they're fire and forget all right...they're fired then they forget where the target is"
Old 09-26-2009, 12:15 PM   #66
John-117

Default Re: Combined Arms, join the play test - Sept 25th 2009

what is the difference between Combined arms and PR

Proud Member of [
]

thanks rampo93
Old 09-26-2009, 12:23 PM   #67
DesmoLocke

Send a message via AIM to DesmoLocke Send a message via Skype™ to DesmoLocke

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofurmum2 View Post
what is the difference between Combined arms and PR
The following link may help. I cannot explain CA as I haven't tried it out yet.

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f388...19-00-gmt.html

Old 09-26-2009, 12:45 PM   #68
John-117

ok it is a mod for a mod

Proud Member of [
]

thanks rampo93
Old 09-26-2009, 12:46 PM   #69
c0ca
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackling View Post
my GUID is 818d4330

Greets
jup but on punksbusted you still banned, didnt you appeal there either?:
PunksBusted Ban Index
Edit:
here also hehe
http://www.ggc-stream.com/index.php?...sarea_include9

[10th] Community - Mumble

Last edited by c0ca; 09-26-2009 at 01:04 PM..
Old 09-26-2009, 12:47 PM   #70
John-117

why is CA a mod for a mod? is CA trying to make it more real? if your making it more real why dont you just combine you idea with the Devs ideas?

Proud Member of [
]

thanks rampo93
Closed Thread

Tags
1900, 2009, 25th, 2627th, arms, combined, eastern, gmt, join, minimod, outdated, play, sept, september, session, test, us or