project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding
22 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Community Modding Making or wanting help making your own asset? Check in here

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2009, 01:24 PM   #51
Froggy

Default Re: [Faction Proposal] Mexican Armed Forces

This needs to be locked.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I looked down this scope every single day for 18 months. I swear if I close my eyes and concentrate, I can see the shadow of the reticle when I open my eyes again." - A US Marine on the ACOG reticle.
Froggy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 01:35 PM   #52
Herbiie

Back OT-

I think that the Mexican armed forces should be introduced as it would create a new area to fight in, also it would add more versatility to the game.

Mexico vs US sounds cool, as does maybe Mexico vs FARC (I know Venezuela are in the way but ah well)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Herbiie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 01:45 PM   #53
KP
Retired Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk19ftw View Post
Thats understood, but his reactions towards CC was completely un-called for. I don't care who you are, language and flaming of that nature can go over to some other forum group where my eyes aren't present.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.sombrero View Post
how about on 0.9 you make it okay for USA to shoot and rape civillians, i mean fuck , were going for historically accurate right? instead of trying to portray mexico as an evil nation, you should look at the reality of yours.

Infraction given for insulting, flaming, flame-baiting and generally being an arse.
- KP
Already gave him an infraction.

More guns and bullets make bad guys go away faster,
which in turn makes everyone in the area safer.

-Paul Howe
KP is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 03:26 PM   #54
WilsonPL

Quote:
When we say "BLUFOR" and "OPFOR" .. you can just think of NATO and WARSAW as an analogy. Or the US Army and Insurgents.

Warsaw - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

WilsonPL is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 04:59 PM   #55
Anhkhoa

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonPL View Post
He's talking about the Warsaw Pact

Anyway, I think Mexico could be developed by the Venezuelan/Brazilian/Columbian/FARC Dev team as YET ANOTHER addition to the South American Theater of Operations. Ofc, this would come after time but..o well.

Spaz: I once had a dream where my psychology teacher was 10ft tall and ate me, then she gave birth to me.
Anhkhoa is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 05:01 PM   #56
UKrealplayER666

I just wanna shoot people in a fictional world... and the more factions i get to doo this as the better, shame i dont have the ability to create my own or id make "the uber pwnzor RealPlay's", I think puting the Mexicans in would add an entire new dynamic to the game as any conflict would be totaly fictional, give us a chance to see what WWIII would feal like :P

if for some reason barack obama decided after playing PR that Mexico are now the enemy and a full blown war broke out, then id understand all the anger thats present hear but who cares less how we class people ingame, its not like real people are dieing because of it (but how likely is it that the president is gonna play PR...)

Am i right in thinking that the Alamo was the last major conflict between the Mexicans and the US (even in its non US form)
UKrealplayER666 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 05:04 PM   #57
Anhkhoa

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKrealplayER666 View Post
I just wanna shoot people in a fictional world... and the more factions i get to doo this as the better, shame i dont have the ability to create my own or id make "the uber pwnzor RealPlay's", I think puting the Mexicans in would add an entire new dynamic to the game as any conflict would be totaly fictional, give us a chance to see what WWIII would feal like :P

if for some reason barack obama decided after playing PR that Mexico are now the enemy and a full blown war broke out, then id understand all the anger thats present hear but who cares less how we class people ingame, its not like real people are dieing because of it (but how likely is it that the president is gonna play PR...)

Am i right in thinking that the Alamo was the last major conflict between the Mexicans and the US (even in its non US form)
The Mexican-American War

Source 2

Spaz: I once had a dream where my psychology teacher was 10ft tall and ate me, then she gave birth to me.
Anhkhoa is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 05:08 PM   #58
UKrealplayER666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anhkhoa View Post
I genuinely never knew that, i did Early 1900's history in school, thanks for the info
UKrealplayER666 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 12:05 AM   #59
Eddiereyes909
Retired Forum Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Eddiereyes909 Send a message via MSN to Eddiereyes909

As a mexican, this thread makes me laugh.

Good job guys, we will be watching. Be civil, or be banned.

"You know we've had to imagine the war here, and we have imagined that it was being fought by aging men like ourselves. We had forgotten that wars were fought by babies. When I saw those freshly shaved faces, it was a shock "My God, my God?" I said to myself. "It's the Children's Crusade."- Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughter House Five
Eddiereyes909 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:56 PM   #60
Blazing

Default Re: [proposal] Mexican Armed Forces

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.sombrero View Post
FX-05 is being used by the GAFES and presidential guards in a generous numbers. over 10,000 have already been built.
oh really thats great i didn't know that... i did heard a rumor about the presidential guards using it but so far most of "la tropa" is still using the g3
Blazing is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
armed, faction, forces, mexican, proposal