project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding
26 Nov 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Community Modding Making or wanting help making your own asset? Check in here

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2008, 05:08 PM   #1
[R-CON]Tomato-Rifle
PR:BF2 Contributor

Send a message via MSN to [R-CON]Tomato-Rifle Send a message via Skype™ to [R-CON]Tomato-Rifle
Default [Model] Made a Dolphin!

I made this dolphin useing 3ds max.

I used this tutorial Escalight - 3dsmax, Photoshop, Flash Tutorials, Free 3D models, etc - Modeling A Dolphin Part 1

It was pretty easy to follow, not too complicated, Kinda messed up on the tale and Face. only took my about an hour

But here it is

And here is a Glock that i just wanted to show off :P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Last edited by [R-CON]Tomato-Rifle; 09-02-2008 at 05:14 PM..
Old 09-02-2008, 05:48 PM   #2
Cyrax-Sektor

Default Re: Made a Dolphin!

Must say, that is a pretty plump dolphin, giving a cute feel. Touristy, Muttrah-like.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|

Yay PR!
Old 09-02-2008, 05:55 PM   #3
Fluffywuffy

Needs to be in PR Barracuda. So we can swim ashore.

[DM]AirborneLegs or hellatom ingame
Old 09-02-2008, 05:55 PM   #4
[R-DEV]Spec
Lead Forum Moderator

You scared me. I cant read the word "dolphin" without thinking about unfair ingame-tactics from Vanilla...

Uhm...

Whatever.

That dolphin looks cool, and so does the glock. Just the trigger is still a bit strange. I know, the Glock pistols have that safety trigger thingie, but i think its not as thick and a bit lower. Might be wrong.
Old 09-02-2008, 06:00 PM   #5
hall0

Send a message via ICQ to hall0 Send a message via MSN to hall0

Nice now i want a shark
Old 09-02-2008, 06:03 PM   #6
EOD_Security-2252

So PR gets a dolphin so you can get -50 points when you hit it with a RIB? Nice job, I agree about the dolphin looking kind of deformed though. He looks like an Orca whale with a dolphinish face.

Informally retired modder - Projects:
,PSC Faction
Old 09-02-2008, 06:04 PM   #7
agentscar

Send a message via Yahoo to agentscar Send a message via Skype™ to agentscar

When I saw "made a dolphin" thought you were talking about the helicopter,lol.Like the one the USCG uses...

Old 09-02-2008, 06:15 PM   #8
[R-MOD]Dunehunter
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to [R-MOD]Dunehunter

I'm afraid that we already have a thread to show your models in, please make use of that.

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f66-...-heavy-56.html
Closed Thread

Tags
dolphin, made, model