project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding
31 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Community Modding Making or wanting help making your own asset? Check in here

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2008, 03:29 PM   #41
maverick551
Supporting Member

Default Re: [Weapon] mk19 [WIP]

Oh wow. This defiantly needs a spot in PR. Beautiful model, keep up the good work!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Perpetual peace is a futile dream."
- General George S. Patton
Old 08-02-2008, 03:36 PM   #42
Cyrax-Sektor

Very impressive, something to drool over.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|

Yay PR!
Old 08-02-2008, 04:29 PM   #43
Polka

Awesome.

Old 08-02-2008, 04:45 PM   #44
gclark03

I've made progress in creating a Mk. 19, using the .50 cal as a placeholder, but I can't seem to add visible explosions to the custom projectile I made. Any suggestions?

Once this model is complete, I will be able to simply attach my work to the new model, saving time in the end.
Old 08-02-2008, 05:51 PM   #45
ice_killer

Send a message via MSN to ice_killer

copy over the grenade launchers tweakfile and rename where possible, then try again. and if you whant to use youre own projectils i think you need to add childs in the editor,for explosions etc

I7 980X, REX3, Dominator GT 12G, 4X XFXHD6970 2G yes Quadfire , SSD 3x Raptors 2X 1.2 KW
Old 08-03-2008, 04:20 AM   #46
KP
Retired Moderator

I just moved to the "we need this in PR" camp. It's awesome, in a good way.

More guns and bullets make bad guys go away faster,
which in turn makes everyone in the area safer.

-Paul Howe
Old 08-03-2008, 04:33 AM   #47
nedlands1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gclark03 View Post
I've made progress in creating a Mk. 19, using the .50 cal as a placeholder, but I can't seem to add visible explosions to the custom projectile I made. Any suggestions?

Once this model is complete, I will be able to simply attach my work to the new model, saving time in the end.
It's feels pretty cool. I did this myself a while ago. Don't bother with making a custom projectile, just use the 40mm grenade launcher one.

Change ObjectTemplate.projectileTemplate 50cal_r to ObjectTemplate.projectileTemplate USRGL_M203_Projectile and change ObjectTemplate.velocity 800 to ObjectTemplate.velocity 241. If you want you can change the mag sizes and whatnot but this will give you an idea.

Old 08-03-2008, 03:38 PM   #48
gclark03

Why didn't you send that to me in a PM? If you had, I wouldn't have had to bug Mosquill, who's probably working his ass off on 0.8. Trying it now.

I don't mean to hijack your thread, Henke. How's the model going?
Old 08-03-2008, 03:46 PM   #49
_Henke_

Its going just fine.

UPDATE !

I added a weaponmount+ammobox and remade the grenades from 500 to 60 polys.

3600 polys at the moment

Old 08-03-2008, 03:57 PM   #50
janh95

freakin awesome

Closed Thread

Tags
mk19, weapon, wip