project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding
19 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Community Modding Making or wanting help making your own asset? Check in here

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2008, 10:14 PM   #1
[R-DEV]Chuc
PR:BF2 Developer

Send a message via MSN to [R-DEV]Chuc Send a message via Skype™ to [R-DEV]Chuc
Default [Texture] PLA Desert Vehicles

I've used Geze's colour base and worked with trying to colour edit the PLA's vehicles for use in desert environments. Should match well with their desert Type 07's.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Personal Folio -
Last edited by [R-DEV]Chuc; 04-25-2008 at 05:09 AM..
Old 04-24-2008, 10:18 PM   #2
RaceM81
Send a message via MSN to RaceM81 Send a message via Skype™ to RaceM81

nice work chuc looking real good
RaceM81 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 10:57 PM   #3
[uBp]Irish

they look really.....tan...like...sepia color or something..but...really tan. or you just took like a tan film peice of paper and put it over the image, i dunno, isnt there color differentation besides tan/white?

[uBp]Irish is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 10:59 PM   #4
Ironcomatose

You need to add more color. Starting with the tires and the lights, then the metal bars and landing gear and such.

[R-DEV]DuneHunter - No offense to any female gamers, but never, ever underestimate the amount of havoc a woman can unleash upon innocent unsuspecting electronics.
Ironcomatose is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 11:21 PM   #5
[R-DEV]OkitaMakoto
Supporting Member

Send a message via AIM to [R-DEV]OkitaMakoto Send a message via MSN to [R-DEV]OkitaMakoto Send a message via Skype™ to [R-DEV]OkitaMakoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironcomatose View Post
You need to add more color. Starting with the tires and the lights, then the metal bars and landing gear and such.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]Chuc View Post
Very WIP
*cough* im pretty sure he knows that tires are not in fact, a near solid sand color... along with every other thing that might look off right now...

:P

"[An intelligence officer is] an instrument of his country, an observer and reporter of information."

[R-DEV]OkitaMakoto is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 11:23 PM   #6
Ironcomatose

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]OkitaMakoto View Post
*cough* im pretty sure he knows that tires are not in fact, a near solid sand color... along with every other thing that might look off right now...

:P
Well i know that but what else can i say? To early to show it off i guess.

[R-DEV]DuneHunter - No offense to any female gamers, but never, ever underestimate the amount of havoc a woman can unleash upon innocent unsuspecting electronics.
Ironcomatose is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 11:24 PM   #7
Cyrax-Sektor

Desert vehicles for the PLA a.k.a. 2+2 = battles in the desert with the Chinese a.k.a 4

This opens new venues. Pretty good for early versions. Is the sandy interior of the heavy car set in stone? It looks a tad odd to me. Of course, it's WIP.

|

Yay PR!
Cyrax-Sektor is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 11:38 PM   #8
[R-DEV]OkitaMakoto
Supporting Member

Send a message via AIM to [R-DEV]OkitaMakoto Send a message via MSN to [R-DEV]OkitaMakoto Send a message via Skype™ to [R-DEV]OkitaMakoto

Lol, guys, WIP means Work In Progress. :P Meaning, since every object here seems to be almost a solid color, that he JUST started and pretty much just put down the base color. Everything will NOT be this color...lol. :P

Man, Im excited about desert PLA battles though, just need the maps for it I guess

"[An intelligence officer is] an instrument of his country, an observer and reporter of information."

[R-DEV]OkitaMakoto is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 01:01 AM   #9
77SiCaRiO77
Retired PR Developer

AFAIK , there is not desert patterns in use for PLA vehicles IRL.

they use a multicamo, withc mean that theyr are not completaly green or completaly tan , but a mix of them .

(last camo)
77SiCaRiO77 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 01:10 AM   #10
Desertfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironcomatose View Post
Well i know that but what else can i say? To early to show it off i guess.
Could have said "Great Start" or just not said anything at all? :P

Desertfox is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
desert, pla, texture, vehicles