project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding
24 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Community Modding Making or wanting help making your own asset? Check in here

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2010, 01:01 PM   #1131
Wakain

Default Re: Show your models thread...(IMAGE HEAVY)

Quote:
Nope, you know, he doesn't speak English unfortunately (fortunately for us, otherwise he would be tasked from everywhere).
I can translate some tasks, all we need now is some way to contact bao, but I guess you'll keep your connections to yourself

Quote:
thats what i dont like on frenchs

they even dont wanna speak english (i think im allowed to say that with my father french and half of my realtives )
I might have posted this before as it's one of my favorite pro-french stories, but when I was in Paris a year ago I thought I'd try my french, problem was that all french I met spoke english to me
so I can't say that I've experienced what you're talking about
Wakain is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 05:20 PM   #1132
162eRI

Quote:
thats what i dont like on frenchs
they even dont wanna speak english (i think im allowed to say that with my father french and half of my realtives )
Don't worry, we used to learn German... Since you came visiting us so many times xD
I must agree, French don't speak that much English but they speak English better than the Japanese. Firstly because we learn it at school too late, secondly because we are chauvinistic. I mean, come one, French was the international language not so long ago and still is in many countries. And last point, because of our Bristish/American relationships, "I love you... me neither", some don't want to learn English... (you know the evil red coats and bloody yankees ^^)
162eRI is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 05:25 PM   #1133
[R-DEV]Rudd
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

enough of the french discussion, back to models please

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[R-DEV]Rudd is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 06:19 AM   #1134
[R-DEV]Hauteclocque
PR:BF2 Developer

Send a message via MSN to [R-DEV]Hauteclocque

You have liked the Corsair, here are the pics of two other WWII planes he has worked on.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[R-DEV]Hauteclocque is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 08:57 AM   #1135
[R-DEV]Amok@ndy
PR:BF2 Comm Faction Lead
PR Server License Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to [R-DEV]Amok@ndy

wow really nice renders

love the sky of the 2nd pic

and the last pic reminds me to Wings of Prey

[R-DEV]Amok@ndy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 07:45 PM   #1136
AquaticPenguin

Working on a body now. Although I can't help thinking it looks a bit childlike in the proportions - hopefully it won't look so bad once I add some feet

AquaticPenguin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 08:29 PM   #1137
Z-trooper
Retired PR Developer

Cool stuff. Is the body just sub dividable or is it sculpted? If it is still only subdiv, then cloth folds is much easier to do in a sculpting environment or fashion than tweaking the smoothing cage.

Either way keep em coming

"Without geometry, life is pointless"
Z-trooper is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 08:37 PM   #1138
AquaticPenguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Z-trooper View Post
Cool stuff. Is the body just sub dividable or is it sculpted? If it is still only subdiv, then cloth folds is much easier to do in a sculpting environment or fashion than tweaking the smoothing cage.

Either way keep em coming
The detail in the clothes is sculpted. Just added an extra level of detail to it (lengthened the legs a bit too so it's looking much better) - Sadly Blender begins to conk out at around half a million polys, even on my decent computer :/ - On Blender 250 I can handle a few million but it's not very fluent for baking stuff down. Messing around with baking in the old version at the moment and adding more sculpted detail. I'm beginning to speed up at sculpting, as well as getting a bit more accurate.

Blender's game engine is bloody useful for previewing game stuff, nice'n'easy to set up too
AquaticPenguin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 08:54 AM   #1139
DankE_SPB
Retired PR Developer

Send a message via MSN to DankE_SPB Send a message via Skype™ to DankE_SPB

gave a try to high-poly, rather interesting but quite different from low-poly modelling

[R-DEV]Z-trooper: you damn russian bear spy ;P - WWJND?
DankE_SPB is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 01:25 PM   #1140
Tim270
Retired PR Developer

Started earlier

Tim270 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
heavy, models, show, threadimage