project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding
25 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Community Modding Making or wanting help making your own asset? Check in here

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2007, 10:46 AM   #1
youm0nt

Default [Request] BF2 custom map Urban Raid audit

I checked out BF2 Filefront the other day and a new custom map for BF2 came out called Urban Raid. I didn't think of downloading it until today.

I just explored around the map a bit and it's a really nice map. There is a 20 story skyscraper, although you can only enter three levels of the skyscraper. There is the city, surrounding desert, a few villages, harbor, and some slums on the outskirts of the map. The map reminds me of Muttrah City. Although the map is way out of BF2's gameplay because the map is pretty big. I think the map would work out in PR.

The map has a lot of flags, about 12 flags, a lot of vehicles for example, a jet, attack helicopter, transport vehicles, anti air vehicles, tanks, and APCs. If this map were to be played on PR, the map should have less flags, less ground vehicles, and no jets. Perhaps the map can be turned into regular AAS, or even insurgency or extraction. Anyone willing to convert this map to PR? Thanks.

Download: http://battlefield2.filefront.com/file/Urban_Raid;81671

(o,o)
|)__)

-"-"-
O RLY?
youm0nt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 10:47 AM   #2
ZZEZ
Retired PR Developer

You have to get the author's permission to modify it don't you?
ZZEZ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 03:18 AM   #3
Hfett
PR Mapper Team
PR Server License Administrator

Send a message via MSN to Hfett Send a message via Skype™ to Hfett

If you get permission from the creator, i can work on it to convert it to pr

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hfett is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 05:31 AM   #4
Tumppu4321

The creator of this map, JONES, talked about possibly converting some of his best maps to PR in the Al Fallujah "Desert Storm" thread.

So maybe he converts this, or at least gives someone permission to convert it.
Tumppu4321 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 01:08 PM   #5
Z-trooper
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by youm0nt View Post
I checked out BF2 Filefront the other day and a new custom map for BF2 came out called Urban Raid. I didn't think of downloading it until today.

I just explored around the map a bit and it's a really nice map. There is a 20 story skyscraper, although you can only enter three levels of the skyscraper. There is the city, surrounding desert, a few villages, harbor, and some slums on the outskirts of the map. The map reminds me of Muttrah City. Although the map is way out of BF2's gameplay because the map is pretty big. I think the map would work out in PR.

The map has a lot of flags, about 12 flags, a lot of vehicles for example, a jet, attack helicopter, transport vehicles, anti air vehicles, tanks, and APCs. If this map were to be played on PR, the map should have less flags, less ground vehicles, and no jets. Perhaps the map can be turned into regular AAS, or even insurgency or extraction. Anyone willing to convert this map to PR? Thanks.

Download: http://battlefield2.filefront.com/file/Urban_Raid;81671
Sounds pretty damn sweet :P I've always been hoping for a city map for vbf2(AF) with skyscrapers and such.. it will be a great addition imho.

"Without geometry, life is pointless"
Z-trooper is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 01:34 PM   #6
arjan

Default Re: [Request] BF2 custom map Urban Raid audit

bump!

anyone knows if jones gave green light on this static for public, or anyone knows how to contact him?

Ingame name: [TP]A.Behr
arjan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 04:12 PM   #7
[R-DEV]Hans Martin Slayer
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Send a message via Skype™ to [R-DEV]Hans Martin Slayer
Default Re: [Request] BF2 custom map Urban Raid audit

Try to catch him on the BFSP forums. I got permisson to use it for PR SP ages ago, but it turned out laggy as hell. Maybe it's different without AI on it...

Try to get in touch with Jones first though.
[R-DEV]Hans Martin Slayer is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
audit, bf2, custom, map, raid, request, urban