project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding
23 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Community Modding Making or wanting help making your own asset? Check in here

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2007, 05:43 AM   #1
master of the templars

Default [Question] loading SF maps?

has any one managed to get a special forces map to load in PR, i know how to convert all the vehicles and kits its just that the objects for SF arn't in the PR folder that i know off. does any one know how to make this work

Make nukes, Not war

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

chuckMFd on 0.9- Can we trade back Assault on Mestia for Qinling?
[R-DEV]masaq - It's rather difficult to "apprehend" a Tu-95... you try persuading a 200-ton aircraft to land somewhere it doesn't want to, when it has enough fuel to get home and it knows you can't/won't shoot it down
master of the templars is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 05:55 AM   #2
bigwookie

Send a message via MSN to bigwookie

it would be awsome to have the SF maps on PR but i imagine this has been spoken about before and in a few minutes you'll get told as much and the thread locked

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

bigwookie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 06:04 AM   #3
master of the templars

well i searched for special and forces and nothing relevant came up so im sorry i cant do much more than ask.

Make nukes, Not war

chuckMFd on 0.9- Can we trade back Assault on Mestia for Qinling?
[R-DEV]masaq - It's rather difficult to "apprehend" a Tu-95... you try persuading a 200-ton aircraft to land somewhere it doesn't want to, when it has enough fuel to get home and it knows you can't/won't shoot it down
master of the templars is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 06:47 AM   #4
bigwookie

Send a message via MSN to bigwookie

wasnt a dig at you mate

some of the SF maps and EF & AF are great and indeed would look good on PR, i've also played some good vBF2 custom maps that would work well on PR if converted

bigwookie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 07:42 AM   #5
[R-DEV]Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/t24725.html

bare in mind its illegal to distribute your work, let alone do it but that tut up there gives you all the info you need to get a map running with .6

[R-DEV]Rhino is online now Reply With Quote

Tags
loading, maps, question