project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding
20 Dec 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Community Modding Making or wanting help making your own asset? Check in here

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2007, 06:50 AM   #31
ZZEZ
Retired PR Developer

The IDF used the FN FAL in the 67 war, they were not happy with its performance and after that they started developing the Galil.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cfwYCmZqmCI pretty long watch, I don't recall which minute talks about the FN FAL but they do.
ZZEZ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 12:56 PM   #32
Z-trooper
Retired PR Developer

as always with most of the stuff that gets posted here - damn good job!

looking forward to seeing more to this particular weapon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Without geometry, life is pointless"
Z-trooper is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 07:25 PM   #33
Ironcomatose

We will never see this weapon. Im not trying to be rude but its seems to me that there are always some new weapons but they never get finished and in game. Damn shame.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[R-DEV]DuneHunter - No offense to any female gamers, but never, ever underestimate the amount of havoc a woman can unleash upon innocent unsuspecting electronics.
Ironcomatose is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 07:55 PM   #34
Griffon2-6

Wow, how did I miss this one?

Man, KP, you're just rolling these things out.

Oh, and the Taiwan project is still going despite the fact that we somehow don't have access to our forums on RBR. I know I haven't been too active recently.

Under normal circumstances, everybody pwns Griffon, in Soviet Russia, Griffon pwns EVERYBODY!
Griffon2-6 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 02:54 AM   #35
KP
Retired Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironcomatose View Post
We will never see this weapon. Im not trying to be rude but its seems to me that there are always some new weapons but they never get finished and in game. Damn shame.
That is because no Devs ever seem to approach me about it. If they did, I'd be more than willing to finish this up. As the situation is ATM, I'm too busy with Taiwan and Russia.

And there hasn't really been any updates. I can post up a better render, though.

I, too, have a bit of a soft spot for the FAL. It is one of the coolest weapons ever made. And I'd very much like to see it in PR, if only so I can feel like I'm in Ballantyne's Scouts, fighting the Bush War (Wilbur Smith reference, for those of you who didn't get it).

More guns and bullets make bad guys go away faster,
which in turn makes everyone in the area safer.

-Paul Howe
KP is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 07:43 AM   #36
Ironcomatose

Quote:
Originally Posted by KP View Post
That is because no Devs ever seem to approach me about it. If they did, I'd be more than willing to finish this up. As the situation is ATM, I'm too busy with Taiwan and Russia.

And there hasn't really been any updates. I can post up a better render, though.

I, too, have a bit of a soft spot for the FAL. It is one of the coolest weapons ever made. And I'd very much like to see it in PR, if only so I can feel like I'm in Ballantyne's Scouts, fighting the Bush War (Wilbur Smith reference, for those of you who didn't get it).
That is not going to happen. Take a list of all your weapons(not the ones for Russia/Taiwan)that are close to being finished or they at least look close to the final project and PM the DEVs. Pm like 3 of them and ask them what do they want you to do if anything with those weapons. There should be at least a place for the FAL with the insurgents/militia. I dont know about the other weapons you might have but they may be interested.

[R-DEV]DuneHunter - No offense to any female gamers, but never, ever underestimate the amount of havoc a woman can unleash upon innocent unsuspecting electronics.
Ironcomatose is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 08:08 AM   #37
Spaz
Supporting Member

KP make a FNC out of it so that we can start working on a swedish faction

Spaz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 09:46 AM   #38
robbo

The FNC wouldn't be correct the Swedish Rifle is the AK5 a modification of the FNC.

FNC

AK5
robbo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 12:19 PM   #39
KP
Retired Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironcomatose View Post
That is not going to happen. Take a list of all your weapons(not the ones for Russia/Taiwan)that are close to being finished or they at least look close to the final project and PM the DEVs. Pm like 3 of them and ask them what do they want you to do if anything with those weapons. There should be at least a place for the FAL with the insurgents/militia. I dont know about the other weapons you might have but they may be interested.
Aren't you the cheerful one?

Yeah, will do, as soon as I finish up my other stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
KP make a FNC out of it so that we can start working on a swedish faction
Somehow, I think I'd go for the Norwegians first...

More guns and bullets make bad guys go away faster,
which in turn makes everyone in the area safer.

-Paul Howe
KP is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 01:25 AM   #40
sekiryu

How do you make an FNC out of a FAL? They don't even look similar....

sekiryu is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
fal, weapon, wip