project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding
01 Nov 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Community Modding Making or wanting help making your own asset? Check in here

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2007, 05:35 PM   #1
DVB-jared181920

Default [?] Concrete Pads

Hey all, I'm new to the forums, and editing. But I'm not new to the greatest mod on the face of the earth haha. I have been looking around and I can't seem to find out how to lay cement pads underneath objects, like a hangar for example. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Jared

EDIT: One other question that I have is, how come, when I'm creating object spawns with lets say a tank, or any vehicle for that matter, if I move it the body moves but the wheels and anything extra stays in one spot, is there any way I can move a vehicle without this happening?
Last edited by DVB-jared181920; 04-20-2007 at 06:16 PM..
Old 04-20-2007, 06:42 PM   #2
V3N0N_br

You mean like... a underground bunker or so?

About the object spawners, never had that problem, but I guess it won't matter when you'll play the map cause it loads gameplay objects separatelly so... don't think disassembling it in the editor will matter

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
V3N0N_br is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 08:48 PM   #3
Griffon2-6

I think you mean tarmac. Go to objects/roads/staticnoblend/ and choose a suitable tarmac piece.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Under normal circumstances, everybody pwns Griffon, in Soviet Russia, Griffon pwns EVERYBODY!
Griffon2-6 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 01:57 PM   #4
DVB-jared181920

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]V3N0N_br
You mean like... a underground bunker or so?

About the object spawners, never had that problem, but I guess it won't matter when you'll play the map cause it loads gameplay objects separatelly so... don't think disassembling it in the editor will matter
So even if I were to rotate a tank to face the opposite direction and the tracks stayed in their original position, it would still load the tank properly?

Thanks for the quick responses guys!
DVB-jared181920 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 02:07 PM   #5
Griffon2-6

Yeah, I always get that issue, but it's fine in-game, and if you click on another gameplay object, the thing fixes itself.

Under normal circumstances, everybody pwns Griffon, in Soviet Russia, Griffon pwns EVERYBODY!
Old 04-21-2007, 04:53 PM   #6
DVB-jared181920

I can't seem to find the tarmac in the objects folder now.
DVB-jared181920 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 06:39 PM   #7
Griffon2-6

Did you unpack everything into an objects folder?

Tags
concrete, pads