project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding
31 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Community Modding Making or wanting help making your own asset? Check in here

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2012, 01:32 PM   #1
dkleader

Send a message via ICQ to dkleader Send a message via AIM to dkleader Send a message via MSN to dkleader Send a message via Yahoo to dkleader Send a message via Skype™ to dkleader
Default [?] Supply crate HUD count?

I am creating another version of the H34 used in Vietnam, but in PR:V there is not HUD showing how many supply crates left, and I'm not that skilled yet with con and tweak files so i can locate the code used, any one knows what to use, to have the HUD showing how many crates left?

Thanks in advance

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Im Working For Illution

dkleader is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 01:44 PM   #2
[R-DEV]Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Default Re: Supply crate HUD count

Not sure on this but it might be due to your guiIndex defined in the flare counter:
Code:
ObjectTemplate.weaponHud.guiIndex 509
ObjectTemplate.weaponHud.altGuiIndex 509
Chinook etc have this set to -1 for there flare counters and only have the supply crate weapon as guiIndex 27 which you already have for your supply crate, but this might be overriding it.

Also if you haven't already fixed it can you try and stop the selection icons from showing when using the POVs etc, can't see any cause for it but possibly someone else might be able to help out there

POVs are also better but top one looking up is still a bit far over to the left, should be this sort of view: http://i.imgur.com/LQ3zt.jpg
And one looking right could be a little more out towards the right

Other than that, looking good and keep up the good work!

[R-DEV]Rhino is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 02:12 PM   #3
dkleader

Send a message via ICQ to dkleader Send a message via AIM to dkleader Send a message via MSN to dkleader Send a message via Yahoo to dkleader Send a message via Skype™ to dkleader

I'll try fixing the problem with the supply crate and the selection icons have i removed looked around and found something in the POV code block called showSelectionIcon and i outcommented it

Im Working For Illution

Old 05-05-2012, 02:24 PM   #4
dkleader

It wasn't the:
<code>
</code>
that caused the problem with the HUD...
But i uploaded a new version to my website with the newest fixes.

Im Working For Illution

Old 05-05-2012, 02:27 PM   #5
[R-DEV]Rhino
Supporting Member

you could try changing:
Code:
to:
Code:
ObjectTemplate.weaponHud.guiIndex 27
ObjectTemplate.weaponHud.altGuiIndex 27
On the flare counter and that might help

Old 05-06-2012, 05:58 AM   #6
dkleader

Default Re: [?] Supply crate HUD count?

Thanks!
That did work, i have one more thing to fix and then i send you the files.

Im Working For Illution

Old 05-06-2012, 06:00 AM   #7
[R-DEV]Rhino
Supporting Member

Awesome sounds good!

After that you up for doing the same tweaks to the UH-1H? POVs, flares and hud counter

Old 05-06-2012, 10:39 AM   #8
dkleader

Yeah sure

Im Working For Illution

Tags
count, crate, hud, supply