project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding
31 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Community Modding Making or wanting help making your own asset? Check in here

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2012, 07:10 PM   #121
Psyko
Default Re: [Code] Improved Ragdoll Physics

Forrealz Do you think you could look into making grenades roll?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Thanks for all the hard work PR team!
Psyko is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 03:58 PM   #122
Antol

Send a message via Skype™ to Antol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyko View Post
Forrealz Do you think you could look into making grenades roll?
Like here?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

and

Antol is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 05:32 PM   #123
Spush
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

I think he means bounce, move, roll on the ground, like have physics.
Spush is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 07:13 AM   #124
KiloJules

Funny enough that the ammo bags roll down a hill and are very hard to stop compared to the nades that kinda stick to the ground fairly easy...Would be awesome indeed.
KiloJules is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 04:37 AM   #125
Alek-say

Send a message via ICQ to Alek-say Send a message via Skype™ to Alek-say

And is this improved physics system going to be in PR?

Alek-say is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 09:12 AM   #126
[R-DEV]-=anders=-
PR:BF2 Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiloJules View Post
Funny enough that the ammo bags roll down a hill and are very hard to stop compared to the nades that kinda stick to the ground fairly easy...Would be awesome indeed.
Haha, true. Not sure though how it will work serverside. Should be really easy in SP mode, but MP, I dunno.

PR:BF2 Sound & VisualFX
[R-DEV]-=anders=- is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 01:59 PM   #127
Furrealz_22
Supporting Member

Hey guys, sorry I've been inactive for a minute, I've had a bunch of RL stuff going on and I haven't really had the time to work on this mod, so not much progress has been made. But a little update here, BloodyDeed and the rest of the PR devs have decided to implement the latest version of this mod into 1.0, so hopefully these work well on actual servers!

As for the rolling grenades, it might be possible to do, but I'm not sure. I can't really experiment with that since I deleted my editor files awhile ago to make space on my harddrive. But if any of you want to look into it, I would go into the editor, open up any type of grenade, and check to see if the projectile has mesh physics or not. If it doesn't, then check the "mesh" option and try it. That's what the ammobags, medkits and mines should have also.

Ragdoll Enhancement Project

Part 1:

Part 2:

Furrealz_22 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 12:30 AM   #128
Alek-say

Send a message via ICQ to Alek-say Send a message via Skype™ to Alek-say

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furrealz_22 View Post
Hey guys, sorry I've been inactive for a minute, I've had a bunch of RL stuff going on and I haven't really had the time to work on this mod, so not much progress has been made. But a little update here, BloodyDeed and the rest of the PR devs have decided to implement the latest version of this mod into 1.0, so hopefully these work well on actual servers!

As for the rolling grenades, it might be possible to do, but I'm not sure. I can't really experiment with that since I deleted my editor files awhile ago to make space on my harddrive. But if any of you want to look into it, I would go into the editor, open up any type of grenade, and check to see if the projectile has mesh physics or not. If it doesn't, then check the "mesh" option and try it. That's what the ammobags, medkits and mines should have also.
Good to know it! Thank you, man!

Alek-say is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 07:44 PM   #129
ERYL

Can you make the ragdolls have a better colision with moving vehicles? I only want this, because in normal battlefield 2, the ragdolls can go through the moving vehicle's walls.
Last edited by ERYL; 08-13-2012 at 02:51 PM..
Old 08-13-2012, 02:50 PM   #130
ERYL

how I can download this?
ERYL is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
code, improved, physics, ragdoll