project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding
22 Dec 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Community Modding Making or wanting help making your own asset? Check in here

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2012, 04:20 AM   #11
TommyGunn

Send a message via MSN to TommyGunn Send a message via Skype™ to TommyGunn
Default Re: [Request] M4 Sherman

Ah... Just add Abrams for USA, and Leopard for GER side :P :P :P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
TommyGunn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 05:57 AM   #12
Psyko

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Adriaan View Post
They mainly used the larger landing craft to bring tanks ashore after the initial assaults (as well as a pontoon made port), until they captured nearby ports.
i thought they had big kick-ass snorkels that shot water away from the engine or something and over the top?

Thanks for all the hard work PR team!
Psyko is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 08:14 AM   #13
Pvt.LHeureux
-

I'm contacting F|H guys, hopefully they'll let me use on of their sherman

Chuva_RD : You want to remove bugged thing but dont tell how to fill formed void.
Pvt.LHeureux is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:39 AM   #14
Kaland

I can try to make one for you.
It's been a long time since i tried modelling though, so i might need some help on the way etc.

Kaland is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:41 AM   #15
Zemciugas

I'm actualy working onM4a1 and M4a2 for my coh mod. Could gladly donate it to anyone who can make all the diff lods, up to PR standars.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/aidas...rs/sherm_1.jpg
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/aidas...rs/sherm_2.jpg

Old renders, looks better and is smoothed now.

Zemciugas is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:54 AM   #16
Pvt.LHeureux
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemciugas View Post
I'm actualy working onM4a1 and M4a2 for my coh mod. Could gladly donate it to anyone who can make all the diff lods, up to PR standars.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/aidas...rs/sherm_1.jpg
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/aidas...rs/sherm_2.jpg

Old renders, looks better and is smoothed now.
I think Afterdune is able to do proper LODs, contact him please, really interesting model.

About the F|H guys, I contacted one of the manager for FH2 tournaments and sadly they only use FH2 tanks. So I can't get my hand on one.

Looking forward to your Sherman Zemciugas

Chuva_RD : You want to remove bugged thing but dont tell how to fill formed void.
Old 03-27-2012, 10:18 AM   #17
Zemciugas

More recent pics. These are made for Rts standarts so they will need to be redone ( Mainly the chassis, maybe some smaller details, more sides on cylinder objects, more detailed sights...). Good base to work from though. The side skirts/covers can be removed.

M4a1 http://i.imgur.com/zILgs.jpg
m4a2 http://i.imgur.com/L7lBV.jpg

So if anyone want to pick these up and work on them for PR, just pm me. They are not uvv mapped.

Last edited by Zemciugas; 03-27-2012 at 10:29 AM..
Old 03-27-2012, 10:27 AM   #18
Pvt.LHeureux
-

This looks damn good. Now the main problem is I think, to find someone to make animations for the tank.

Old 03-27-2012, 10:54 AM   #19
Tim270
Retired PR Developer

No, the animations are the easy part, finshing that model, unwrapping it, doing lods, texturing it etc is the hurdle you need to get over before you should think about any animations.

Tim270 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 11:09 AM   #20
[R-DEV]Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Technically the only thing that's animated on a tank is the tracks which has a UV animation. Other than that, its simply just moving parts around rotational bundles which is part of the export and coding process....

As Tim said, adding detail, UVs, texturing, lods and exporting are the very hard bits you now need to overcome...

[R-DEV]Rhino is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
request, sherman