project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > Project Reality News
25 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Project Reality News Project Reality news releases and announcements.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2010, 07:38 PM   #1
[R-DEV]2Slick4U
Operations Management
PR Server License Administrator

Send a message via MSN to [R-DEV]2Slick4U Send a message via Skype™ to [R-DEV]2Slick4U
Arrow Project Reality Awarded ModDB's "Best Upcoming Modification 2010"!

ModDB's Mod Of The Year 2010 Awards
The votes have been counted and the results are finally in for ModDB's 9th annual "Mod of the Year" Awards! Out of over 7,000 mods spanning across a variety of games and over 217,000 votes in total, Project Reality: ArmA2 has officially won Player Choice "Best Upcoming Modification of 2010"!

Project Reality: Battlefield 2 also received an honorable mention in the Players Choice "Mod of The Year 2010" category. This is an awesome accomplishment and just goes to show how dedicated the entire Project Reality community is!

A big congratulations goes out to the Forgotten Hope 2 team who took home top honors this year by winning "Mod of The Year 2010"! They have produced an outstanding, well polished mod and their attention to detail is simply superb. Congratulations to all of the top mod teams and runners up of all the categories for their great finishes this year. The innovation and quality of your mods continues to inspire us all. To view the videos featuring all of the winners from each category or simply to see who finished where, head on over to ModDB.com and check them out! We would also recommend you try as many of these mods as you can as they haven't won their respected categories or came as runners up for nothing!

Thank You For Your Support!
The Project Reality Team is fully aware that our accomplishments are not entirely attributable to just hard-work and talented team members. We recognize that the mod has grown and prospered because of a great community of gamers, like you, who have given us continued loyal support and meaningful feedback since the very beginning. With that said, we would like to say thank-you to all of the community for playing and promoting our mods and for helping to get Project Reality into the forefront of the international modding community and for keeping us up there! Without the continued support from our global community, the entire ModDB staff, Black Sand Studios, and from each developer, contributor and tester on the team, Project Reality would not have been able to evolve into the mod it is today.

Happy New Year from Reality Studios!
The entire Reality Studios Team would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday! While this time of year is all about spending time with your friends and family, indulging in your favorite holiday foods, and enjoying all your recently opened gifts, we would like to ask you all to take a moment to step back from all the splendor, to remember the active military troops who are currently serving their respective countries away from their homes and loved ones this holiday season.

Project Reality in 2011
The future looks very bright for Project Reality and 2011 promises to be a great year! Project Reality: ArmA2 is aiming to release its first version this coming year and of course work on Project Reality: BF2 will continue. Even though PR:BF2 is now over 6 years old, there is still much more we can do with it and the best has yet to come! Then of course there is Project Reality 2, our first independent game, which we are continuing preliminary work on.

We look forward to developing Project Reality long into future to bring you continued innovation, high quality and realistic, teamwork centric game play. Be sure to stay tuned in to the Project Reality website for updates and news on everything Project Reality. Cheers!

- The Reality Studios Team
Old 12-28-2010, 07:56 PM   #2
PoisonBill
Supporting Member

Send a message via Skype™ to PoisonBill
Default Re: Project Reality Awarded ModDB's "Best Upcoming Modification 2010"!

No, thank-you!!

Happy New Year!
Old 12-28-2010, 08:27 PM   #3
Viper.Sw

Congratulations!!!

Really deserved it!
I am looking forward to this mod SOOOO much!
This will resurrect PR and help the mod catch up to todays game standards, especially graphics.

I think that I am not the only one here who is loosing enthusiasm to the BF2 engine, since I have been playing PR bf2 for very long time now.

Can't wait! :P

Old 12-28-2010, 08:28 PM   #4
DDS
Supporting Member

Congrats all around!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tactical Gamer was an Excellent Server. Yeah that's right, I said that, go a head and BAN ME from your server now!
Old 12-28-2010, 08:50 PM   #5
Serbiak

The 13 disciples Lol. Thanks for what you have done for us.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Remember, your penis size is proportional to your post count...or was it inversely proportional...I can't remember"
- [R-CON]Rudd -
Old 12-28-2010, 09:07 PM   #6
sharpie
Supporting Member

Happy new year and congrats

Saints and Sinners/something willing us/ to be Lord of the Flies!
"Tom I think you have influenced the combat effectiveness of this team! Everyone has gone full potato."~Foxxyfrost
[DM]P*Funk: its like a
[R-DEV] K_Rivers-"...everything is broken in your country,"
Old 12-28-2010, 09:11 PM   #7
Zyco187

congrats !!! and keep up the good work

Watch me LIVE on TwitchTV and dont forget to follow to get an email for whenever I go live!

Old 12-28-2010, 11:15 PM   #8
Ogopogo

Happy new year! Great job on the mod.

If you read the site, they actually say
"It is hard to knock a good mod down, that mod without a doubt this year is Project Reality. However being previous winner means Project Reality has reached the highest point, so they cannot place again. Thats just how good PR really is! that Project reality did not win only for the fact that it had won before."

Still FH2 is a great mod and I am looking forward to the Arma 2 project reality. Keep up the good work!
Old 12-29-2010, 01:40 AM   #9
dragunover

Second one from the far right, Women's jeans? Those jeans are way too tight and suck in at the crotch.
Old 12-29-2010, 02:12 AM   #10
codyroz2

Forth from the left, Guy or Gal? 0.o

And the two farthest to the right, WTF??!! Relationship?
Closed Thread

Tags
awarded, moddb, project, reality