project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > Project Reality News
20 Jan 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Project Reality News Project Reality news releases and announcements.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2010, 08:26 AM   #1
[R-DEV]2Slick4U
Operations Management

Send a message via MSN to [R-DEV]2Slick4U Send a message via Skype™ to [R-DEV]2Slick4U
Exclamation Project Reality v0.95 Released!

The award winning Reality Studios and Black Sand Studio teams are proud to announce the official release of Project Reality v0.95!

After countless hours of development, thousands of code changes, an intensive testing period, and a successful "preload" early release, we are pleased to announce the general availability of Project Reality version 0.95. As Project Reality fans are already aware of, the password required to unlock the installer for the preload version is now available and listed below. You can also obtain it on the official password page.

Thanks to several direct link providers, there are a number of mirrors available to download the un-passworded version of Project Reality v0.95. You can also download via torrent, but you will still need to enter the password in order to install. You can find all of the download links here:

Download Project Reality v0.95 Here

Project Reality v0.95 Preload Password:
xZYgaWGIzUes2ydOuSrX8NEl9pPTDtLjM4q0oHkCQVmR35BwJK

Please note that due to the size of the mod, we have split the download into three separate parts, "Part 1 of 3", "Part 2 of 3", and "Part 3 of 3". You will need to download and install all three in order to play Project Reality v0.95. The installer will remove any previous versions of Project Reality automatically.

- New Features and Changes
If you missed our previous news post and highlight reels over that past month, Project Reality v0.95 features thousands of changes. All of these changes combined with the addition of new vehicles, weapons, maps, and a new faction, have helped make PR v0.95 into our largest most featured packed releases to date and promises players the most realistic, team oriented, online gaming experience available on the PC.

For a complete, comprehensive list of all the changes and tweaks made in Project Reality v0.95, please view the following forum thread:

- Official Project Reality Manual
While the Project Reality Wiki is still offline getting a major overhaul, for new and old players alike, we highly encourage you to read the Official Project Reality Manual, which has been updated for the PR v0.95 release.

- Project Reality Mod Support
If you encounter any problems while installing and/or playing PR, please check out the Project Reality Mod Support forum. If your problem has not already been posted by someone else, please do not hesitate to start a new thread asking for help. We will do everything we can to provide you with a solution, but we can?t do anything if you don?t ask first!

- Project Reality v0.95 Server Files
If you currently host a Project Reality game server, you would have received the server files for Project Reality v0.95 via the Server Admin CP already. If you are interested in hosting a new Project Reality server, please follow the link below to apply for a server license.

If you are in the market for a new game server to host Project Reality, look no further than PR's officially endorsed server provider, Alpha Networks. Alpha Networks provides Project Reality game servers to the public at highly competitive prices, as well as dedicated servers and first-class customer support.

As always, the entire Reality Studios team would like to thank all of the supporting Battlefield 2 mod websites, server providers, and of course our dedicated community for all of their hard work and continued support. Without your combined efforts and contributions, Project Reality would not be where it is today.

We hope everyone enjoys Project Reality v0.95! See you on the battlefield!

- The Reality Studios Team
Last edited by [R-DEV]2Slick4U; 04-11-2015 at 07:19 AM..
Old 10-15-2010, 08:26 AM   #2
[R-DEV]2Slick4U
Operations Management

Send a message via MSN to [R-DEV]2Slick4U Send a message via Skype™ to [R-DEV]2Slick4U
Default Re: Project Reality v0.95 Released!

reserved

Public Relations Lead / Website Administrator

[R-DEV]epoch says: I'm not a wanker, I'm a twat.
[R-DEV]epoch says: I was on holiday in June of 1985. The only album I brought with me was Wham!.
Old 10-15-2010, 08:38 AM   #3
[R-MOD]Spec
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

Weeeeee!

Love you, Devs!

--- currently reduced activity ---
Thanks to [R-MOD]IINoddyII for the signature!
Old 10-15-2010, 08:41 AM   #4
Brainlaag

A new era is about to begin
Old 10-15-2010, 08:54 AM   #5
sharpie
Supporting Member

thank you DEVS. I love you all.

i woke up at 6:30 AM for this ;3, installing and quite excited.

"Tom I think you have influenced the combat effectiveness of this team! Everyone has gone full potato."~Foxxyfrost
[DM]P*Funk: its like a funk guitar seminar up in that bitch
K_Rivers-"...everything is broken in your country,"
RinWarZip: Your butthurt is like cold september morning by the seashore for me. Refreshing. Pepper mint.
Old 10-15-2010, 08:58 AM   #6
[R-MOD]Spec
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

Kokan = Epic win And the 3D sights... The 3D sights! God how could we live without those!

--- currently reduced activity ---
Thanks to [R-MOD]IINoddyII for the signature!
Old 10-15-2010, 09:05 AM   #7
steve_06-07

We are at forum alert level WTF, I repeat, we are at forum alert level WTF, THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/uploads/signatures/sigpic21893_1.gif
Old 10-15-2010, 09:09 AM   #8
Robbi
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to Robbi Send a message via Skype™ to Robbi

Get involved peeps!

Old 10-15-2010, 09:11 AM   #9
Tirak

Most of the people who would get involved are playing, or if you're like me, you're waiting for your next class because your first two canceled wishing you were at home to play PR.
Old 10-15-2010, 09:11 AM   #10
Pesticide
Supporting Member

congratulations guys on another release!

Proud member of Forgotten Honor Tournament.
http://www.forgottenhonor.com
Broadcasting PR live from big servers every week http://www.justin.tv/pesticide/videos
Closed Thread

Tags
project, reality, released, v095