project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > Project Reality News
22 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Project Reality News Project Reality news releases and announcements.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2008, 06:22 PM   #261
Scot
Supporting Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Scot
Default Re: US Army Update Part 1

Because IRL the M4 is a Carbine of the M16( shorter barrel, breakable stock etc) and in real life the US Army uses the M4 as their primary weapon. I understand what you are saying, but its real life.

Godddam it Iron..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-18-2008, 07:01 PM   #262
M_Striker

will we see the railing around the outer "Shell" of the Stryker that prevents RPG's from doing extensive damage? Similar to the scimitar... (even though it doesn't help a bit against RPGs in game :P )
Old 06-18-2008, 07:07 PM   #263
Alex6714

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karimloo View Post
I like the new skins and the Stryker, But I just dont really like the M4 since it kinda looks like a shorter Model of the m16a4, and the fact its 3 burst why all the other armies have automatic weapons, so why not make it the M4a1 and a new model, the british M4 is amazingly sexy.

P.S. this is not a rant, and im just voicing my opinion
I don´t like the G3, I think all mec should use P90s.

M4 is 3 round burst in rel life, and the M16 in PR has 3 round burst already... I hate burst with passion, but doesn´t mean it should be changed.

"Today's forecast calls for 30mm HE rain with a slight chance of hellfires"

"oh, they're fire and forget all right...they're fired then they forget where the target is"
Old 06-18-2008, 08:28 PM   #264
Napoleon_TR

I thing MEC use Hk-33 (better than g3) Here

or Hk416 Here

Hk Series Best (Only MEC forces)
Old 06-18-2008, 08:40 PM   #265
XxNinjaSinXx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]Alex6714 View Post
I don´t like the G3, I think all mec should use P90s.

M4 is 3 round burst in rel life, and the M16 in PR has 3 round burst already... I hate burst with passion, but doesn´t mean it should be changed.
No country in real life would be stupid enough to replace a main standard assault rifle for a submachine gun or a PDW.
Old 06-18-2008, 09:19 PM   #266
[R-DEV]OkitaMakoto
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Send a message via AIM to [R-DEV]OkitaMakoto Send a message via MSN to [R-DEV]OkitaMakoto Send a message via Skype™ to [R-DEV]OkitaMakoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Striker View Post
will we see the railing around the outer "Shell" of the Stryker that prevents RPG's from doing extensive damage? Similar to the scimitar... (even though it doesn't help a bit against RPGs in game :P )
I remember being informed that they do in fact up the armor, as the caged area is given a slightly higher armor value... thats iirc, of course.

I also think I saw in this thread earlier that the cage is being looked into/being worked on, but dont quote me on that.

"[An intelligence officer is] an instrument of his country, an observer and reporter of information."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-18-2008, 10:55 PM   #267
USMC[KILLER]

I assume the Devs have a finished birdcage Stryker..somewhere.
We'll just have to wait till Update 2

100% Polish & Proud

Alpha SquadPvt. Polak Echo Company, 2nd Battalion 7th Marine Regiment
1st Marine Division
USMC
Old 06-19-2008, 10:50 AM   #268
Ironcomatose

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC[KILLER] View Post
I assume the Devs have a finished birdcage Stryker..somewhere.
We'll just have to wait till Update 2
Lets hope so.

When will that second update be coming?

[R-DEV]DuneHunter - No offense to any female gamers, but never, ever underestimate the amount of havoc a woman can unleash upon innocent unsuspecting electronics.
Old 06-19-2008, 10:54 AM   #269
LekyIRL

Send a message via MSN to LekyIRL

When it's done

[R-MOD]Dunehunter-Freedom? This...is...The PR Forum! *kicks LekyIRL down the well on Basrah*
Old 06-19-2008, 11:32 AM   #270
agentscar

Send a message via Yahoo to agentscar Send a message via Skype™ to agentscar

Right now,I only know of U.S. Special Forces using the HK-416 so,MEC wouldn't have it...I do think they could get some HK33's though...

Closed Thread

Tags
army, hooah!, media, part, update