project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > Project Reality News
21 Dec 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Project Reality News Project Reality news releases and announcements.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2008, 10:58 AM   #51
Mile5

Yay! The transcript seems to be up on the xfire site, altho it doesnt display correctly for me for some reason, lines are overlapping. Back to firefox..
Old 01-29-2008, 12:05 PM   #52
Technoelite

Quote:
Originally Posted by sector7g
First off I would like to thank all the Devs and everyone who has taken part in creating the best gaming experience I have had in over 20 years of playing computer games

I know you Devs are pretty busy,how ever I would also like to see the FAMAS available and if you also have time the Leclerc tank not to mention Mirage2000 or Rafale.

If you need any tech. spec. we have many pages of lifted info all put together in our forum at the =MBO= website Mercenary Black Ops

I am more than happy to try and obtain what ever images and tech info you may need in order for you to accomadate my request.

Thank you once again, you are a fine example of what team work can achieve from the basic game play right through to the continued excellent development of PR We are not worthy.
Please to good no french army please i could nto stand the jokes being passed on the severs if that happend no offence intended to french people

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-29-2008, 08:10 PM   #53
Rico
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile5 View Post
Yay! The transcript seems to be up on the xfire site, altho it doesnt display correctly for me for some reason, lines are overlapping. Back to firefox..
Same for me, in IE

Old 01-30-2008, 09:04 AM   #54
TroyMcClure
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to TroyMcClure Send a message via Skype™ to TroyMcClure

lol at my "merchandise shop" question

Please, have patience... i'm a friggin italian
Елена, Я тебя люблю.
Old 01-30-2008, 05:33 PM   #55
DrunkenMonkey
Default Server Application

We in the World can i download server patch v0.7b I have no clue where to download it i need help pls!
Old 01-30-2008, 05:36 PM   #56
DeePsix
Supporting Member

It works for me now: Xfire - Gaming Simplified

and x2 at the merchandise shop question and Katarn's Avatar. I'm also excited to hear more about Patterson's turret stabilization experiments

I'm so glad that I got to be there and chat with all the DEVs. They were extremely helpful and answers a lot of my questions and it was a lot of fun. Thanks for taking time out of your busy days to be there!

I'd be willing to clean up the transcript and have it ready to be posted if you wish.

PR Testing Team: Serious Business.
[R-DEV]LeadMagnet: I guess that's what you get when an Irishman drinks light beer.....bad advice.
[R-DEV]dbzao:
Old 01-30-2008, 05:51 PM   #57
e-Gor
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenMonkey View Post
We in the World can i download server patch v0.7b I have no clue where to download it i need help pls!
It has been PMed to all existing PR server license holders. To apply for a license to run a PR server look here: http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f28-...rver-code.html
Closed Thread

Tags
chat, gr9, harrier, live, media, release, update, v071, xfire