project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > Project Reality News
02 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Project Reality News Project Reality news releases and announcements.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2008, 06:00 PM   #191
bosco_
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fahertyps View Post
Ya know, I think I missed these steps in my haste to install:

"Project Reality Install Details

* Make sure you have uninstalled any previously installed versions of PR. This can easily be done via the Windows Control Panel 'Add and Remove Programs', it should be listed as "Project Reality Mod 0.x".
* Make sure to manually delete any files that may have been left over in your C:\Battlefield 2\mods folder.
"

The game seems to be running fine though. Should I go back and uninstall .61 and reinstall .7? would I see performance improvements (Core 2 duo w/ 4 MB RAM)? OR should I leave well enough alone?
Never change a running system
So if it works fine, I see no need to reinstall.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-04-2008, 05:32 PM   #192
<1sk>Headshot

wtfbbqsqauce 0.7 is out?

"Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
Old 01-04-2008, 07:16 PM   #193
crokojot

PR is finally virtual reality...it is hardest then before but its a best mod or better to say --game------ ever!
Old 01-06-2008, 12:34 AM   #194
PR-Light-AT

i dl it and i have no maps. i tried to dl levels but the dl crashed. im sure its great thogh, I mean 0.6 was amazing.

98% of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2% that isn't an emo bastard, copy and paste this into your sig.
Old 01-06-2008, 01:55 AM   #195
Ironcomatose

Quote:
Originally Posted by fahertyps View Post
Ya know, I think I missed these steps in my haste to install:

"Project Reality Install Details

* Make sure you have uninstalled any previously installed versions of PR. This can easily be done via the Windows Control Panel 'Add and Remove Programs', it should be listed as "Project Reality Mod 0.x".
* Make sure to manually delete any files that may have been left over in your C:\Battlefield 2\mods folder.
"

The game seems to be running fine though. Should I go back and uninstall .61 and reinstall .7? would I see performance improvements (Core 2 duo w/ 4 MB RAM)? OR should I leave well enough alone?
Hey man you were in my squad today right(tank squad on kashan)?? Sorry to have left like that but i had to go. How did that game end???

ON TOPIC: I think that all this complaining about teamwork is due to a lack of leadership. If you have a good squad leader and good commander who both know what they are doing then you can have a REALLY GOOD GAME. I have been experiencing nothing but good games since .7 came out With these things you will have good rally placement, great communication(as in calling out all enemy using the new compass, like i do) and functioning tactics. A lot of you think but this is not possible but it is. Every game i have played i have tried to be a squad leader to make it happen and so far so good.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[R-DEV]DuneHunter - No offense to any female gamers, but never, ever underestimate the amount of havoc a woman can unleash upon innocent unsuspecting electronics.
Last edited by Ironcomatose; 01-06-2008 at 07:47 PM..
Old 01-07-2008, 07:31 AM   #196
fahertyps

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironcomatose View Post
Hey man you were in my squad today right(tank squad on kashan)?? Sorry to have left like that but i had to go. How did that game end???

ON TOPIC: I think that all this complaining about teamwork is due to a lack of leadership. If you have a good squad leader and good commander who both know what they are doing then you can have a REALLY GOOD GAME. I have been experiencing nothing but good games since .7 came out With these things you will have good rally placement, great communication(as in calling out all enemy using the new compass, like i do) and functioning tactics. A lot of you think but this is not possible but it is. Every game i have played i have tried to be a squad leader to make it happen and so far so good.
Yes I was, not so good as I recall... Your comments about a good squad leader are right on. I've played several rounds on .7 and 50% have been every man in the squad doing what he/she wants. The ones where the SL takes charge and even kicks those who do not comply have been the best. A good SL with good tactics (mission, RP placement, commo, etc) is a must.
I do miss the mini-map though. There is also a learning curve as players learn the differences between .6 and .7. You can read the manual all you like, but some things don't sink in until you actually do them (or try to do them since some rules have changed in .7)
Old 01-07-2008, 02:09 PM   #197
EuSniper
Send a message via MSN to EuSniper

Maybe this time, I can get the download on my computer! (god forbid my internet breaks after 95% downloaded) Anyway, I would be happy to try out this mod.. I try and try, but now I can finally do it and have it downloaded and see how bad my skills are in the game. Been to busy to play any games, yet alone to sleep.. Time to go back home sometime next month and download this mod and play on the server

"I would like to have the same quantity of blood that I have right now"
"wait, does the blood have to be in your body?"
Old 01-08-2008, 12:41 PM   #198
xdavidx

can som body tel me whot how i can log on whot passwor i need ??????
Old 01-08-2008, 12:43 PM   #199
[R-DEV]Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdavidx View Post
can som body tel me whot how i can log on whot passwor i need ??????
sorry, log into what?

Old 01-08-2008, 03:24 PM   #200
Omega_17_The_True

Send a message via ICQ to Omega_17_The_True Send a message via MSN to Omega_17_The_True Send a message via Yahoo to Omega_17_The_True

I thinks its for a download link to download PR 0.7.

Try an another link dude

Closed Thread

Tags
project, reality, release, released, v07