project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > Project Reality News
17 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Project Reality News Project Reality news releases and announcements.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2007, 10:38 PM   #11
NYgurkha

damnit, colsed as the news was posted!!! Missed another PRT (3rd PRT ive missed)!!!!!
Old 11-13-2007, 11:19 PM   #12
GrayeKnight
PR Lead Tournament Admin
Supporting Member

yeah that timing wasnt the best in the world.

but like i said, keep an eye out for signups reopening because of inactive players being kicked.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-14-2007, 12:44 AM   #13
Outlawz7
Retired PR Developer

Sign-ups opened on November 10 and closed on November 13.
Is this a record?

Originally Posted by whatshisname55:
"Ah yes, that link to your hard drive is working perfectly."
Old 11-14-2007, 04:23 AM   #14
Doc_Frank

Me and at least one buddy is waiting on our toes for the next opportunity. Just don't announce it on the mainpage! While I was sorting out my business and led the guys know about this, others who probably wouldn't recognize it otherwise filled two and a half pages on the PRT forum in a blink.

"The torture never stops."
Old 11-14-2007, 05:24 AM   #15
Dimitrov**OF**

Send a message via ICQ to Dimitrov**OF**

Can't you expand the number of armies???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

------------------------------------------------------------

X-Fire: Singolo
Old 11-14-2007, 05:33 AM   #16
[R-MOD]Dunehunter
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to [R-MOD]Dunehunter

I don't think they can, there are 4 different ones already, with the Militia/Insurgents not having enough maps to be their own team.

[R-MOD]Jigsaw] I am drunk. I decided to come home early because I can''t realy seea nyithng. I hthknk i madea bad choicce.
Old 11-14-2007, 07:28 PM   #17
LeadMagnet
Former Testing Manager

Any chance of using Merc's to fill in on an on-call basis if needed rather than borrowing from other teams?

“Without Warning, Sans Remorse”
Old 11-14-2007, 08:13 PM   #18
AnRK
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitrov**OF** View Post
Can't you expand the number of armies???
I appointed myself commander of the 4th NATO army for nothing?!

But judging from the avatar I'm using for the £%^& of it, there's probably plans for such a thing at some point.
Old 11-14-2007, 10:24 PM   #19
Tweaky

Send a message via AIM to Tweaky Send a message via MSN to Tweaky Send a message via Skype™ to Tweaky
Unhappy

I was hoping to sign up, but was shocked to see it already closed. I've been in big tournaments in the past for BF1942 and DC, and there was plenty of room for over 500+ people... this seems like a smaller scale I guess.

I was talking to people about it online in PR last night, and they wanted to sign-up too. I don't know if you guys realize just how many potential entrants this tournament could have, and how many people really wanted to participate --- even after signups closed. I'm guessing you don't have the resources to have a larger group of people in the tournament? What is it?

It looks as if you are taking the maps and using that as a basis of size and distribution of armies? There could always easily be a different system of using large scale maps first, and then switch to 32 or 16 player sizes to swap armies of the same team, so it acts as a 'standoff' or a way to finish off who wins a territory.

But I don't want to impose on new ideas, it looks like you guys have your plans already set-in-stone for the tournament by now.

Have fun!

Old 11-14-2007, 11:12 PM   #20
SocketMan

Default Sign Ups

I was pretty surprised about the duration it was open.
Luckily I was in it since the C5 otherwise I would have missed too.
The admins have changed as well as the format,don't know if it's related.I do remember that during C5 they reopened half away in as some people bailed out.
It's funny how when it's battle time a lot of people don't show up.For example our (MEDI) last 2 battles against the
US and the Brits only half of their team showed up.
Anyway I'll bring it up with my superiors -can only promise that much.
Keep your dicks up!!

PS I wouldn't mind having Tweaky on my side rather then theirs.

PS 2
With the new faction (the Russians) coming in 0.7 it would be nice to expand it IMO.
Closed Thread

Tags
open, project, reality, signups, tournament