project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > Project Reality News
21 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Project Reality News Project Reality news releases and announcements.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2007, 07:27 PM   #31
[R-DEV]OkitaMakoto
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Send a message via AIM to [R-DEV]OkitaMakoto Send a message via MSN to [R-DEV]OkitaMakoto Send a message via Skype™ to [R-DEV]OkitaMakoto

thanks for the kind answer to my question.

now...
1.6-9 Gigs!?!?!? maybe i'll be able to play it by 2008... (im not mad at PR, i'm mad at my college for failing at the internet)
so is it safe to assume it is a full install from scratch? not just an add on patch?

thanks

"[An intelligence officer is] an instrument of his country, an observer and reporter of information."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-24-2007, 07:34 PM   #32
[R-DEV]Rhino
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkitaMakoto
thanks for the kind answer to my question.

now...
1.6-9 Gigs!?!?!? maybe i'll be able to play it by 2008... (im not mad at PR, i'm mad at my college for failing at the internet)
so is it safe to assume it is a full install from scratch? not just an add on patch?

thanks
I would say its going to be 1.5gbs +, cant say for sure thou.

Old 01-24-2007, 07:45 PM   #33
azn_chopsticks_boi

sry if this is not mention but is there gonna be a patch for v.4?
Old 01-24-2007, 08:09 PM   #34
noir-colombia-

hey congrats for this new!, i wanna design some new songs for prmm.

and like i always says , im in the front line for u devs

El_Vikingo said: I only like 100% colombian. Leo said:colombian goodness

please visit:
industrial music inside.

Old 01-24-2007, 08:56 PM   #35
duckhunt
Retired PR Developer

There was a guy when v4 came out that was burning discs and sending them to people. Cant remember who it was?

Really 95% of people can Dl 1.5 gigs in a couple hours max nowadays. If its longer just leave it on overnight.
Old 01-25-2007, 04:46 AM   #36
[PTG]Chef_uk

Will there be back-end fixes to the mod so it dosn't keep crashing on our box? I know i'm the only server who has this problem so it would be a long shot.

Can't wait for the next version though \o/

Old 01-25-2007, 05:27 AM   #37
Gwaihir

looks awsome !!! cant wait to update our server "thumbs up"
Old 01-25-2007, 11:14 AM   #38
SGT.Collado

I cant wait. I haven't installed v0.4 just to wait for v0.5. Since I'm a big chopper hunk, I hope this will fulfill my dreams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77SiCaRiO77
ask him if he is an enemy , if he answer you in other language, then fire at him
Old 01-25-2007, 11:17 AM   #39
Leo

Hmm, a cool idea would be to send out the server files the day before the client files are released so that all the servers can update and be ready for play the day .5 is ready, although I'm not too sure that would work.
Old 01-25-2007, 11:22 AM   #40
[R-DEV]Rhino
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo
Hmm, a cool idea would be to send out the server files the day before the client files are released so that all the servers can update and be ready for play the day .5 is ready, although I'm not too sure that would work.
we always do

Closed Thread

Tags
information, interview, media, radio, upcoming, update, v05