project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > Project Reality News
19 Jan 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Project Reality News Project Reality news releases and announcements.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2015, 01:59 PM   #31
suvorov2pac
Default Re: Project Reality: BF2 - Winter Map Pack!

skirmish too?
Old 01-03-2015, 07:21 PM   #32
kolafox

Return a sound of capture of Stinger FIM-92!In the next patch!
Old 01-04-2015, 05:12 PM   #33
Killer200120

I don't have it in CO-OP , i install it and in folder PR in maps i see it installed but when i start co-op i don't see that map
Old 01-06-2015, 07:57 AM   #34
N.Scaringella

Post Re: Project Reality: BF2 - Winter Map Pack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]AfterDune View Post
Where to get Battlefield 2?
We know it's hard to get a hold of a copy of Battlefield 2 these days. Some local stores have copies lying around and you can still buy it via internet through various online shops. Get (your friend) a copy while you still can!
With my friends we have bought two Battlefield 2 licences via Origin in two separate accounts; unfortunately these games from some months do not appear in our library and one of the keys almost since Gamespy was shut down is become invalid in every computer we try.
Project Reality for Battlefield 2 is a perfect mod, and works fine in most PCs, Its only problem is Battlefield 2. Since Game Spy is down we of LAB clan constantly have problems with keys management (we have five keys in seven clan members and we need to manage them) also Project Reality has retired the change key function from the luncher. So our seven people (five effectives) clan is down by months, still trying to fix these keys problem.
I have opened a discussion in the right forum section but I think is correct to also report here that problem, quoting the sentence about "it's hard to get a copy of Battlefield 2" and adding that Origin now is no more one of the way to get a Battlefield 2 licences.
Old 01-07-2015, 12:51 AM   #35
Proceed

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.Scaringella View Post
With my friends we have bought two Battlefield 2 licences via Origin in two separate accounts; unfortunately these games from some months do not appear in our library and one of the keys almost since Gamespy was shut down is become invalid in every computer we try.
Project Reality for Battlefield 2 is a perfect mod, and works fine in most PCs, Its only problem is Battlefield 2. Since Game Spy is down we of LAB clan constantly have problems with keys management (we have five keys in seven clan members and we need to manage them) also Project Reality has retired the change key function from the luncher. So our seven people (five effectives) clan is down by months, still trying to fix these keys problem.
I have opened a discussion in the right forum section but I think is correct to also report here that problem, quoting the sentence about "it's hard to get a copy of Battlefield 2" and adding that Origin now is no more one of the way to get a Battlefield 2 licences.
Have you tried activating it here
Old 01-07-2015, 10:37 AM   #36
Stealthgato

Where's Barentz Invasion? It used to be in the Winter Map Pack but you guys didn't put it in this one. I hope you plan on getting it in the main build and that's why it's not here, because honestly it was one of the best PR maps I've played.

Old 01-16-2015, 08:14 PM   #37
bennjulius

thanks for the mappack!
Old 01-22-2015, 09:59 PM   #38
Murdoch89

Good work on the map looks great!
Old 03-02-2015, 07:57 PM   #39
GySgt P

Off Topic...but just joined PR ARMA2 how do you find the servers/IP addresses or PR Arma3?
Old 03-03-2015, 09:23 PM   #40
AnA10Warthog

Quote:
Originally Posted by GySgt P View Post
Off Topic...but just joined PR ARMA2 how do you find the servers/IP addresses or PR Arma3?
There is a PR ArmA 3 Forum. However, as far as I know, the game doesn't really exist yet. (Or may never actually come out, but I don't really know.)

"There's no way it's 3:30, oh wait, that's not my clock, that's my altimeter."-Happy, DCS World
Closed Thread

Tags
bf2, map, pack, project, reality, winter