project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > PR Event News
21 Dec 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR Event News Check here for upcoming community-held events

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2011, 08:56 AM   #111
[R-CON]Wicca
PR:BF2 Event Coordinator
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Default Re: 128 player Test Event - The Karez Offensive! 1st of May 1800 PRT Sunday

@ [DVB]Shadow_Omega

Sorry to hear you didnt like my squadleading style then. Like you say, its a game. You can easily chose another squad. I cant remember the details of what happend.

4 years in the army is mighty impressive. I have not served in the army at all, i guess that makes me quite immature then.

@ Mora, gotta keep it fair man.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Xact Wicca is The Joker. That is all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-03-2011, 09:39 AM   #112
Robert-The-Bruce
Default Re: 128 player Test Event - The Karez Offensive! 1st of May 1800 PRT Sunday

Overall i liked the map very much. I was especially impressed by the hills. Even though they were mostly barren there were small dips and channels everywhere in which you could hide or take cover. And most importantly without beeing in the dips you mostly couldn't see where they were.

Even though the map funtioned well enough without any falgs, some kind of objective would be nice i think. (You have to remember that the players that played on the event where all rather the better kind, that works together.) Maybe Attackroutes. Only several different simultaniously so that you have a need to maneuver and concentrate your forces where it matters.
I have not thought about this intensely though, so don't crucify me over it.
Old 05-03-2011, 10:03 AM   #113
[R-CON]Wicca
PR:BF2 Event Coordinator
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

I want to keep trying with no flags. I just want to see what people do when they get used to it. Cause i know i had shit loads of fun. And i was just attacking all the time.

Xact Wicca is The Joker. That is all.

Old 05-03-2011, 10:26 AM   #114
Mora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicca View Post
@ [DVB]Shadow_Omega

Sorry to hear you didnt like my squadleading style then. Like you say, its a game. You can easily chose another squad. I cant remember the details of what happend.

4 years in the army is mighty impressive. I have not served in the army at all, i guess that makes me quite immature then.

I know, and thats been done with the massive amount of aa.

-

|
Old 05-03-2011, 10:54 AM   #115
Robert-The-Bruce

Quote:
I want to keep trying with no flags. I just want to see what people do when they get used to it. Cause i know i had shit loads of fun. And i was just attacking all the time.
I just think it might be better for events only. The majority of players that played at the event was very much on the veteran side of the experiance curve.
Old 05-03-2011, 11:29 AM   #116
Eco__pRv

Quote:
Want to do it again?
yes, please! joined 3 min before final crash ...gonna watch the vids now
Old 05-03-2011, 05:51 PM   #117
[DVB]Shadow_Omega

Quote:
@ [DVB]Shadow_Omega

Lack of military service isn't the issue. It was the way with which you handled yourself as a squad leader, and as a person online in general. There was no need for the great disrespect you were showing people, And as an event organizer I would figure that you of all people would of recognized you were crossing a fine line between 'firm leadership' and 'power tripping'. It's a video game; We can put all of this stuff behind us and have some fun, just remember in future events like this to treat others like you would like to be treated while trying to enjoy a video game on your time off for work and such on a weekend. We can have all of the order and cohesion without the cursing people out and belitteling. If you need someone to clear the net, just state so, and if the person keeps flooding comms, simply kick them from the squad.

When you start cursing people out, don't get upset when people start returning the favor and leaving. Simple as that. Now lets move on and have another fun event without the unnecessary stuff. We are (mostly) adults here; Let's treat each other like it.
Old 05-03-2011, 06:02 PM   #118
CallousDisregard
Banned

Quote:
I thought the whole "meeting engagement" scenario played out quite well but I think it is strongly dependent on having a solid command structure.
Old 05-03-2011, 07:28 PM   #119
Brainlaag

Alright guys, all videos are up. You can find them on page 11, enjoy !
Old 05-03-2011, 07:34 PM   #120
Agemman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainlaag View Post
Alright guys, all videos are up. You can find them on page 11, enjoy !
You can't spell for shit Brain It is the Karez Offensive, not Karenz Offensive! I love you anyway man.
Closed Thread

Tags
128, 1800, 1st, event, karez, offensive, player, prt, sunday, test