project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > PR Event News
28 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR Event News Check here for upcoming community-held events

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2011, 01:32 PM   #101
Brainlaag

Default Re: 128 player Test Event - The Karez Offensive! 1st of May 1800 PRT Sunday

Heres the first part guys, I'll keep uploading through out the evening and finish hopefully tomorrow.
"Karenz Offensive Event (Part 1)" via YouTube

"Karenz Offensive Event (Part 2)" via YouTube

"Karenz Offensive Event (Part 3)" via YouTube

"Karenz Offensive Event (Part 4)" via YouTube

"Karenz Offensive Event (Part 5)" via YouTube

"Karenz Offensive Event (Part 6)" via YouTube

"Karenz Offensive Event (Part 7)" via YouTube

"Karenz Offensive Event (Part 8)" via YouTube
Last edited by Brainlaag; 05-03-2011 at 06:27 PM..
Old 05-02-2011, 02:32 PM   #102
Mora

Default Re: 128 player Test Event - The Karez Offensive! 1st of May 1800 PRT Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicca View Post
Im raising the villages to be higher and im considering giving blufor a jet. hmmm
Make it an apache and we have a deal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Old 05-02-2011, 05:33 PM   #103
TheComedian

1 apache and 1 havoc seems to be a realistic layout considering the mountainous terrain.
Old 05-02-2011, 05:37 PM   #104
KingKong.CCCP

I would like to see gunships, since they would fail miserably. Remember, 1500m is the view distance... and hills are like... at what height?
Old 05-02-2011, 06:35 PM   #105
[R-CON]Wicca
PR:BF2 Event Coordinator
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Gunships? BLASHPEMY!

We will see. The Eurocopter was no good then?

Why didnt Mec apcs work togheter?

Xact Wicca is The Joker. That is all.

Old 05-02-2011, 08:10 PM   #106
Qadis

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheComedian
You can't baserape the US main because it is on high ground and you can't see inside.
U can always rape vehicles going in and out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainlaag View Post
Heres the first part guys, I'll keep uploading through out the evening and finish hopefully tomorrow.
I liked the ending with that teamkill.
Old 05-03-2011, 01:26 AM   #107
[DVB]Shadow_Omega

Quote:
That was me, you didnt follow orders. And you spammed the voip key instead of using mumble. I was trying to get some order by telling you to shut up. As always, if you dont like being led. Lead a squad of your own.
Actually, no, that wasn't me. I'm the one that told you to eff yourself after you told some one to "Shut the f- up" for trying to pick up one of the casualties in our squad. When I told you that you shouldn't talk to other players like that and be a bit more respectful, you basically said 'my way or the highway'. It was an easy choice, and one I would make again. Admin, map designer, or squad leader is irrelevant; You talk to people how you would like to be talked to, especially in an environment were everyone is trying to have a bit of fun and team work.

You were completely full of yourself and immature, and the cursing out that you received was well deserved. I spent 4 years in a real military, I don't need you talking down to me like I'm some kind of idiot or child for sticking up for someone else that you were berating over something trivial. Grow the hell up.
Old 05-03-2011, 03:57 AM   #108
cyberzomby

Cool videos brainlaag! <3
Old 05-03-2011, 06:23 AM   #109
Arnoldio
Banned

This kind of gamemode, or TDM as we would call it is by far the best IMO. More freedom, no rushing, team decides the critical points. For those who say "Ohhh but then people dont know where to go and everybody is all over the map!", well, its like this with flags aswell, its only more painful to watch...
Old 05-03-2011, 07:17 AM   #110
Mora

Quote:
Gunships? BLASHPEMY!

We will see. The Eurocopter was no good then?

Why didnt Mec apcs work togheter?
If you put it on please dont put one on both sides. We have far too many maps like that already and it keeps the apache from helping out their troops on the ground.

And try to keep the respawn time relatively short, because the gunships cannot take much fire at all. And when i was in the attack huey with Alex6714 we got locked every single time we came in contact with them. Thats also one downside of the massive viewdistance.

Good thing the hueys dont go down so easily.

-

|
Closed Thread

Tags
128, 1800, 1st, event, karez, offensive, player, prt, sunday, test