project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > PR Event News
20 Jan 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR Event News Check here for upcoming community-held events

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2017, 03:48 PM   #11
CG-Delta
Supporting Member

Default Re: PRTA One-Life Event - Black Hawk Down - 18:00 PRT, 13th MAY 2017

Can you put a slight delay on the kick next time. I was lying on the back of a techie (taking fire) when my game froze for 10 seconds and then put out in the menu. I'm not even sure if I was killed or I just kinda disconnected. Should've become wounded in that situation I would think. Just put a 2 second time-out in the automatic kick script. Just a minor thing More onelife!!!
CG-Delta is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 04:30 PM   #12
ArkUTD

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG-Delta View Post
Can you put a slight delay on the kick next time. I was lying on the back of a techie (taking fire) when my game froze for 10 seconds and then put out in the menu. I'm not even sure if I was killed or I just kinda disconnected. Should've become wounded in that situation I would think. Just put a 2 second time-out in the automatic kick script. Just a minor thing More onelife!!!
If you got shot in the head, you die right away, i got killed by a CAS strike. only just saw the missile before it hit me in the face
ArkUTD is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 07:44 PM   #13
DFA

https://youtu.be/lR8UJ5AwO2I

Recording from the historically accurate low-quality helmet cam. I was a part of the crew that had to be rescued (btw, the team arrived pretty quickly... )
Then we took the fight to them!

"Hey the battle's the other way!" [8:58]

...Well, tried, the squad leader ordered me to give my life for the cause [19:00].

Enjoy my perspective. Had lots of fun during my brief time in the server and a shoutout to [PRTA]Arnoldio and the [PRTA] team for making this event happen!

P.S: I don't know what happened afterwards...maybe someone fill me in?
Last edited by DFA; 05-13-2017 at 08:04 PM..
Old 05-14-2017, 05:03 AM   #14
Heavy Death

You can just see a glimpse of the techie before you look away lol.

Well after you died, two techies came up and started raping, we ran for cover but the little house collapsed and buried two other members so we couldn't get them up. Four of us survived, a humvee came to pick us up and we went back to the FOB. We got called in after 10 minutes and went south a bit to help another squad which was getting swarmed. Turned out there was that pesky SPG techie again so we lost another humvee and another member. There was 4 of us left with no idea on enemy positions except around the squad who we were supposed to help. The whole map became eerily quiet at that time and we were ordered to help push to the next flag, which was kind of the last stand for the ARF. We were basically at the front door but I wouldn't move in since they were scattered around the compound. At some point right when I got a bit agressive and peeked in, a giant ass IED went up at the enterance but didn't hurt anybody luckily. THe rest of the team joined in and surrounded the compound, we cleared it without casualties and soon after the game ended, US having about 30 players and ARF 12.

You can see the prism tracker here: http://eu1.prta.co/servers/prbf2/tra..._34.PRdemo#729

Heavy Death is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 07:19 AM   #15
Nightingale87
Supporting Member

BlueFor Spanish Boys (la-9) held their ground in Juliet 6 agains many attacks from several directions. Running out of ammo, and with very little assistance, most of the unit made their way out, with many kills confirmed.

This event was my first ONELIFE and it was great!...keep them coming!

I was so nervous! Great!...count me in for anything you need to organize this things, if I can give you a hand I´d be glad to help.

Great job guys!...Thank you!
Nightingale87 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 12:49 PM   #16
QuickLoad

could PRTA look into a one-life zombie theme'd event?

I recall something like it back in the day, where it was 70 guys with knives vs 30 guys with semi auto rifles / pistols, and maybe 3 of the 30 had shotguns.

similar to PR:Z but PR:Z is more of a survival themed, while what i'm suggesting is more of a escape theme.
QuickLoad is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 02:25 PM   #17
Heavy Death

There is the manhunt event, however it wasn't done with the onelife script, however if you die you have to spawn at main and wait, so it basically is onelife.

Heavy Death is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
13th, 1800, 2017, black, event, hawk, onelife, prt, prta