project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > PR Event News
18 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR Event News Check here for upcoming community-held events

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2012, 02:09 AM   #41
Oskar

Send a message via MSN to Oskar
Default Re: Operation Rusty Bayonet: The Battle of Ia Drang

WARNING ORDER !

An Operations Order (OPORD) will be issued to all Officers on April 30th via forum PM.

This document will contain information about your unit's mission in the coming battle.

Regards,
High Command

Xfire: wrestlersesf
Old 04-25-2012, 11:32 AM   #42
Hunt3r_xXx

Disregard this. Wrong tab.
Last edited by Hunt3r_xXx; 04-25-2012 at 11:44 AM..
Old 04-25-2012, 01:47 PM   #43
VoodooActual

Definitely looking forward to this, you're hopefully looking at the Squad Leader of Sq2, Bravo Platoon

Anybody else recording? I'll definitely record this from the USA perspective, but we could do with say.. a Pilots perspective, an NVA SL/Grunt perspective, y'know Oskar, could you possibly draw up a list of recorders on the main post?
Old 04-25-2012, 02:18 PM   #44
Oskar

Send a message via MSN to Oskar

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooActual View Post
Definitely looking forward to this, you're hopefully looking at the Squad Leader of Sq2, Bravo Platoon

Anybody else recording? I'll definitely record this from the USA perspective, but we could do with say.. a Pilots perspective, an NVA SL/Grunt perspective, y'know Oskar, could you possibly draw up a list of recorders on the main post?
Will do!

Xfire: wrestlersesf
Old 04-25-2012, 02:32 PM   #45
Daniel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oskar View Post
Will do!
With MSI-Afterburner suggestion as FREE LEGAL AMAZING recording tool/program for those who want to record: http://download1.msi.com/files/downl...tup220Beta.zip

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-25-2012, 02:44 PM   #46
VoodooActual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
With MSI-Afterburner suggestion as FREE LEGAL AMAZING recording tool/program for those who want to record: http://download1.msi.com/files/downl...tup220Beta.zip
I'm sticking to my full version of FRAPS, but if you've got the rig to do it, go for it
Old 04-25-2012, 04:18 PM   #47
Daniel

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooActual View Post
I'm sticking to my full version of FRAPS, but if you've got the rig to do it, go for it
1st: I do NOT want to know if u own a legal fraps version (really payed for it, UNLESS u really bought the full version )

2nd: If u mean by "it" recording with Afterburner: I wouldn't say it's much harder for ur PC to handle MSI Afterburner than Fraps, Afterburner takes about half as much PC-power compared to XFire recording...

Old 04-25-2012, 04:57 PM   #48
VoodooActual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
1st: I do NOT want to know if u own a legal fraps version (really payed for it, UNLESS u really bought the full version )

2nd: If u mean by "it" recording with Afterburner: I wouldn't say it's much harder for ur PC to handle MSI Afterburner than Fraps, Afterburner takes about half as much PC-power compared to XFire recording...
Yes, Legit, IE, Paid for

Well I didn't mean that, you still need a half decent frame rate beforehand to record PR, and La Drang with 200 players a lot of computer's can't handle no matter your software.
Old 04-25-2012, 05:03 PM   #49
Daniel

Oh, well, my GTX 570 gives me (according to the free fraps version) ~ 100 fps mostly, while recording it goes down to 60-70 I guess... or was it 80-90? Or not at all? Can't remember... -.-

Old 04-26-2012, 03:05 AM   #50
VoodooActual

On my GTX 470 I'm the same mate:P Should consider recording some footage then if you've got plenty of HDD Space :P
Closed Thread

Tags
battle, bayonet, drang, operation, rusty