project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > PR Event News
01 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR Event News Check here for upcoming community-held events

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2012, 07:20 AM   #1
[R-CON]Wicca
PR:BF2 Event Coordinator
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Default PR BF2 Events Co-ordinator

PR BF2 Events Co-ordinator

Information
Hello! I am Wicca. I am the PR BF2 Events Co-ordinator, which, quite shockingly, means I coordinate events for Project Reality BF2. If you are interested in organizing events, I have a bit of information to share with you regarding that matter.

Guidelines
When you post an event, make sure you have a poster. Having some informational text is also good, just dont overdo it. Less is more. If you are running any sort of edited software on the server, or something that requires users to download prior to joining, please check with the dev team first. Lastly and most importantly, make sure you have everything planned out for your event properly. It is in the best interest of the mod to have as many successfull events as possible and how your admin team acts is a very important part of that.

When you are finished creating your event, with dates and times and such, please post it in the PR Event News section.

After you have posted your event and it appears in our moderation queue, me or a moderator will approve your event. This does not apply to server administrators who are allowed to post there without being put in the moderation que. Alternatively you can send me a PM.

Request
I request that all events, even if only planned, are sent to me via PM. Not the full outlines per se, but the dates in particular. This would be very helpful in making sure you have the maximum number of players attending your event, and to make sure your events doesn't clash with anyone else's. Coordinating our efforts together will make PR much better.

Servers
If you want to organize an event but you do not have a server, send me a PM and I will fix one for you.
See you soon!

// Wicca out

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Xact Wicca is The Joker. That is all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Last edited by [R-CON]Wicca; 08-08-2012 at 10:54 AM..

Tags
bf2, coordinator, events, prbf2, terminatewicca, wiccaisalie