project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > PR Tech Archives
17 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR Tech Archives Archived threads - locked for searching

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2006, 03:37 PM   #21
1SFG-BigJoe62

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]eggman
As a Canadian I am vehemently opposed to such a thing. No offense to any Americans, I have spent a lot of time there, work for an American company and have tons of American friends, but sovereignty is something that helps keep Canada distinct and I like it that way.

egg
Agreed Egg. I too have nothing against Canada and have some Canuck pals, but as an American, I too feel that sovereignty is most important. Love that game called Hockey too!

There should never be "Super-Unions" in the world. Every country should remain sovereign. It helps retain an individuality to people.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-06-2006, 04:42 PM   #22
Ferocious_Imbecile

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SFG-BigJoe62
Agreed Egg. I too have nothing against Canada and have some Canuck pals, but as an American, I too feel that sovereignty is most important. Love that game called Hockey too!

There should never be "Super-Unions" in the world. Every country should remain sovereign. It helps retain an individuality to people.

The thing that bothers me more than anything is that it's being done without any input from the public...the great powers just go to their conferences and come up with this crap and we can like it or lump it...who the hell do those assholes think they are?
Old 07-06-2006, 04:44 PM   #23
dunkellic

as far as it seems you will still have your sovereignty - it´s a not even a bad idea working more together - seems to me that some people here are a bit afraid of change

Quote:
The thing that bothers me more than anything is that it's being done without any input from the public...the great powers just go to their conferences and come up with this crap and we can like it or lump it...
and you can vote
also, there is still your surpeme court and your senators and so on

Old 07-06-2006, 04:45 PM   #24
Skullening.Chris
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferocious_Imbecile
The thing that bothers me more than anything is that it's being done without any input from the public...the great powers just go to their conferences and come up with this crap and we can like it or lump it...who the hell do those assholes think they are?
Exactly. They're supposed to represent "the people" but when was the last time they asked for any sort of real input from us? They just assume they're doing what's "in our best interest" or whatever
Old 07-06-2006, 05:00 PM   #25
SiN|ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunkellic
as far as it seems you will still have your sovereignty - it´s a not even a bad idea working more together - seems to me that some people here are a bit afraid of change

and you can vote
also, there is still your surpeme court and your senators and so on
I assume you were born in germany? Then it would be difficult for you to understand why this is a big deal to us, the same with people in other countries who fail to understand why we have guns and why we wont give them up without a fight.

Old 07-06-2006, 08:20 PM   #26
Ferocious_Imbecile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiN|ScarFace
I assume you were born in germany? Then it would be difficult for you to understand why this is a big deal to us, the same with people in other countries who fail to understand why we have guns and why we wont give them up without a fight.

Actually, if there is one thing that would want me to see Canada and the US united it would be the bestowal of Constitutional rights and the right to bear arms...law abiding citizens should be able to carry concealed weapons for their legitimate defense...
Old 07-06-2006, 08:32 PM   #27
duckhunt
Retired PR Developer

If its like Europe then it would suck. Recent studys, etc show that we are much better off without the Euro becuase basically all countries who use it effect the value of it, and now we have turkey and stuff and it gets a bit more 'MEC' things start to go down and bad people come because borders dont really exist anymore.

UK has always been too mixed through history and thats why we have a faliure of a society now and a sketchy history.

btw very few Britons consider themselves europeans I think.
Old 07-06-2006, 08:59 PM   #28
Jawbreaker

ooh great... why dont we just let the drug dealers walk right in...

"Maverick the bagless vacume cleaner, that never loses suction and leaves your forums spotless!!!!"

Old 07-07-2006, 12:08 AM   #29
Dylan

Send a message via MSN to Dylan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiN|ScarFace
lol you hawaiians are all bitter (even tho you did get fucked hardcore) hatin on the mainlanders esp the white ones. I blend in over there so its all good, and oahu is LA on an island. lol
Oahu is basicly LA on an island, its over populated. And im not "Hawaiian" I am a normal American white boy, being taken over by the melting pot. Thats all I got to say to that. :P
Old 07-07-2006, 01:41 AM   #30
Ferocious_Imbecile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan
Oahu is basicly LA on an island, its over populated. And im not "Hawaiian" I am a normal American white boy, being taken over by the melting pot. Thats all I got to say to that. :P
I loved Hawaii, but that street level prison with the razor wire right in the middle of Honolulu was a bit much..

Glad to hear they did a sweep of all the bums and crazies out of Ala Moana beach park this week...man that place was scary...300 lb giggling transvestites and gunshots and screaming in the middle of the night...wild.

Tags
american, happening, north, union