project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > PR Tech Archives
24 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR Tech Archives Archived threads - locked for searching

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2008, 07:40 AM   #1
Vege

Default Switching view (default key C) in helicopters changes the textures inside the heli

Switching view (default key C) in helicopters changes the textures to lower quality inside the heli.
I'w seen it in the Chinese "littlebird" every time I press C by accident at least in second seat.

If this is not enough info i can make some kind of vid.
Old 08-06-2008, 11:57 AM   #2
musp3r

Default Re: Switching view (default key C) in helicopters changes the textures inside the hel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vege View Post
Switching view (default key C) in helicopters changes the textures to lower quality inside the heli.
I'w seen it in the Chinese "littlebird" every time I press C by accident at least in second seat.

If this is not enough info i can make some kind of vid.
What are your ingame video settings, graphics card driver settings, GPU, memory, drivers?

Try set textures to medium, or empty your bf2 cache...I know i saw somewhere about bf2 cache cleaner, but never used it on PR (or bf2)...google it or search forums.

Some texture related problems here...maybe helps you out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-06-2008, 02:32 PM   #3
Spaz
Supporting Member

Default Re: Switching view (default key C) in helicopters changes the textures inside the hel

Could you upload a screen shot of this?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-06-2008, 07:24 PM   #4
Vege

vs

All settings are full with 1600*1200 resolution, no aa.

map is qwai river.
Old 08-06-2008, 08:01 PM   #5
Spaz
Supporting Member

Hmm that happends to me to.

Last edited by Spaz; 08-06-2008 at 08:07 PM..
Old 08-06-2008, 08:24 PM   #6
CodeRedFox
Retired PR Developer

LOD / code issue

"apcs, like dogs can't look up" - Dr2B Rudd
Old 08-07-2008, 06:10 AM   #7
Jaymz
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Thanks for posting this Vege.

"Clear the battlefield and let me see, All the profit from our victory." - Greg Lake
Old 08-07-2008, 09:56 PM   #8
SocketMan

Does it switch back and force or stays at "low" ?
Does the FPS rate increase with the "low texture"? -(could be useful in dog fight,quick performance boost-aka "turbo")

Does that only happens on the Q.R map ?
Old 08-09-2008, 01:28 PM   #9
Vege

This only applys to the second seat of chinese chopper and transport version of littlebird.
Just a small clitch, nothing really that affects gameplay.

BF universe: Jorma[fIIn], Tahanmikaansovi, Vge, Lou Bang, Marjapiirakka

Tags
default, heli, helicopters, inside, key, switching, textures, view