project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > PR Tech Archives
18 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR Tech Archives Archived threads - locked for searching

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2008, 12:19 AM   #1
KomradePedrovsk

I've been away from PR for a while and I have a few questions from some problems and doubts I've been having:

1. I've been getting kicked from TG due to PB MD5 tool mismatch related to bf2/GameLogicInit.con.

The bf2/GameLogicInit.con I have has been unchanged since the last time I typed the pb_sleep 500 command on console I Think. It has pb_sleep 500 at the end.

That's what's in my pbcl.cfg. Could that be the cause? Can anyone tell me what do you have inside your GameLogicInit.con by opening with notepad?

EDIT: It has nothing to do with shaders_client.zip, I've already read that thread and it doesn't help me on this case.

2. PR's shortcut..

Is it really "C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\pr\pr.exe" +modPath mods/pr +menu 1 +fullscreen 1 +restart?

I've tried: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\pr\pr.exe" and it seems to work fine.

3. Black patches on sandbags? Are they supposed to look like this?

Also I still have the melted sandbags now and then. They were supposed to be gone in 0.75, but seems like not after all?

Thanks!
Last edited by KomradePedrovsk; 06-08-2008 at 03:22 PM..
Old 06-08-2008, 05:38 AM   #2
Brummy

Send a message via MSN to Brummy
Default Re: MD5 Tool Mismatch - bf2/GameLogicInit.con / PR's Shortcut / Black patches on sand

1. I even stickied the thread, it's the first thread you'll see. Please do search next time!
http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f27-...nt-zip-12.html

2. Who said they'd be gone? It's a vBF2 Bug, try cleaning your shaders, caches, etc.

Thanks,

Brummy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Old 06-08-2008, 03:18 PM   #3
KomradePedrovsk

Default Re: MD5 Tool Mismatch - bf2/GameLogicInit.con / PR's Shortcut / Black patches on sand

1. I did search, always do, and I've seen that thread, but my MD5 tool mismatch is not related to shaders_client, but GameLogicInit.con.

It seems by removing pb_sleep 500 from GameLogicInit.con might have worked. Not sure though, since no one still told me what they have inside their GameLogicInit.con, especially at the last line...

2. Oh Spearhead did. Here's the link to the post.

Thanks
Old 06-09-2008, 10:46 AM   #4
kilroy0097
Supporting Member

I can't actually change the title of that thread since it's been too long. If I could I would remove the shader_client.zip portion of the title so that all MD5 Mismatch errors could be included in that thread. Would an Admin please change that title. Thank you.

Also yes any alteration of the GameLogicInit.con file including adding pb_sleep 500 and renderer.drawfps 1 lines to it will be seen as an alteration of the original file and PB will kick you for a MD5 Mismatch.

So in short if you have altered anything at all in any file anywhere outside your personal control, video, audio type settings, PB will most likely think you are cheating and kick you.

Tags
bf2 or gamelogicinitcon, black, md5, mismatch, patches, sandbags, shortcut, tool