project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > PR Tech Archives
29 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR Tech Archives Archived threads - locked for searching

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2008, 06:20 PM   #1
RA::LUNG
Supporting Member

Send a message via Yahoo to RA::LUNG
Default Some sound upgrade advise

Ok was thinking about upgrading from Soundblaster Audigy to Soundblaster Creative Labs Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Fatality Platinum and have heard there have been some issues with this card and BF2 (PR) and where wondering if this was bunk or is there some real issues. Was also thinking about headphone upgrade was wondering about some feed back. Im in Canada so I have to shop Canadian stores ie. Tigerdirect Cnix ect. Any feedback on this would be awesomely appreciated. Tanks. Was also wondering but forgot to include does this add any performance to system in gaming from the sound card I have now or just onboard sound cards
Last edited by RA::LUNG; 04-05-2008 at 11:00 PM.. Reason: forgot something, dohhhhh
Old 04-05-2008, 06:23 PM   #2
strima
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

I'm running the X-Fi extreme gamer and the sound quality is excellent with PR. I spent the equivalent of $60 (Canadian) on a Saitek headset and it works well but there are better headsets out there, but it keeps my wife happy when she's trying to watch CSI...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-06-2008, 06:24 AM   #3
General_J0k3r
Send a message via ICQ to General_J0k3r

only problem is the infamous VOIP bug. no VOIP of any kind works then until you restart bf2. other than that: BEAUTIFUL and really an advantage coz you can hear EVERYTHING

Tags
advise, sound, upgrade